ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The GBPUSD till now still sideways near that pivot line (near price 1.5923). Just wait and see - it’s more better idea of course. Then, this pair can more nice up to bulls and good to be take buy if truly then 61.8 fibo (1.5946) can be break by buyer. On other hand = if the 38.2 fib - 1.5900 (bellow price now) can be break by seller = that’s can be trigger for bearish, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

The GBPUSD also on still nice up bulls. Now we can see the price was break that 123.6 fib at 1.5962. So, with this breakout up price to that 123.6 fib (1.5962) = I see, this can be a nice trigger to become more bulls here. Yes, search again for buy here = better with use max. Stoploss on ex. resistance line (near price 1.5936), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, November 23, 2012

The GU on look still to probably bulls, I see. This bulls still play here as long as the price still move on it’s trendline bulls track (can be see with clear on above 4H TF chart). So, of course - if the price can move above that 23.6 fibo (1.5942) = still nice search to buy here, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, November 24, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

The GBPUSD on still nice move bulls. I see - if the 150.0 fibo (near price 1.6054) can be break too by buyer = yes, search again for buy OP here = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, November 26, 2012

The GBPUSD also on look to be more bearish as long as the price here (the buyer) can not up again more that 150.0 fib line at price 1.6054. On 4H TF = this look nice bearish and good to be search sell with SL for sell on above the price 1.6054. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

This GU also on still look sideways as long as the price here still move bellow that so strong supply (1.6051). So, just wait and see = it’s more better idea of course. Then as an EU pair = that I can say nice bulls here = only / if the strong supply (1.6051) was break up by strong buyer (bulls candle) then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

For GU = yes, this can be more nice to bearish continuation (for today price movement). On my see - this look to nice more bearish again after truly the seller here can break down to that strong 23.6 fib line at price 1.6004. So, with simple say = for nice search sell OP again here is better after truly the strong seller can break that 1.6004. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

The GU on bulls and for today move - this can be more nice up bulls again if the buyer here can move above that 23.6 fib 1.6015. But, of course - as long as the price still move slow bellow that 23.6 fib 1.6015 = I just call that price still sideways and no good for make new Buy OP. So, Just wait and see for break up price to that 23.6 fib 1.6015. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Trend on still look bulls. I see this bulls = for today move can start called nice bulls and of course good to be search for Buy Op if truly = the strong supply (1.6056) can be break up by strong buyer then (here). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, December 01, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

The GU look pullback up to bulls again if then price can move up again to more that 23.6 fib (1.6020). On my see, for next plan trade = search again for buy is better as long as the price still move above that 23.6 fib (1.6020). Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, December 03, 2012

Till now - the Trend on sideways near that 23.6 fib (1.6020) = so, just wait and see. But, of course - if then buyer can move above that 23.6 fib (1.6020) = the more probably to bulls = still play here, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

The GBPUSD also on look bearish I see. This bearish look just a correction but of course = this quite good to be search for sell. On my see = as long as the buyer can not break up again to more that 138.2 1.6117 = Yes, this still nice to be search for sell Op. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The trend on still look to be more probably bearish I see. On today move - I see, this bearish can be probably play again if the seller can break down to that 23.6 fibo (1.6082). So, for better result of our sell OP = just make sure that price was / can move bellow that 23.6 fib (1.6082) then. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

On my see - the GU for today move look to be more bearish again = after on several candle ago = the buyer can not break up to more that so strong supply zone at 1.6130. Then - of course - if price can move down more to that 23.6 fibo (1.6090) = this will be a nice trigger for more probably bearish here (then). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, December 7, 2012

The GU on still bearish. But for now - this look sideways first. the price now on still move near that pivot 1.6046. For become more called nice bearish = I see, the candle bearish must break down too to that 61.8 fibo 1.6026. On simple say = Yes, we can start make sell OP here after the 61.8 fibo 1.6026 was / can be break down by strong seller then. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, December 09, 2012 (analysis price for tomorrow)

This can be more pullback up (bulls). I can say this = because on the 4H TF = we can see that price candle was formed likely a double bottom that look was pullback up from the 76.4 fib (1.6001). And if buyer can move up more to that pivot 1.6046 = Yes, search again for Buy here = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, December 10, 2012

The trend on still see to probably pullback to bulls. I see - this bulls still can be nice play here as long as the seller then can not move down again to more that 76.4 fib 1.6001. And then - if the pivot 1.6046 can be break up by strong buyer = search again for buy = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

For today move - this look to move = sideways to near the pivot line at 1.6059. I can say this - because on the previous candle = clear = here was formed a nice bearish pinbar (4H TF). with this look = take the wait and see action = better choice, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Bulls on GU look weak (if we see this pair with 4H TF). Look that the price now on still move slow on near that quite strong supply 1.6130. For become called more bulls = truly the buyer must breakout (first) to that 1.6130. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

For GU = this look to become more to probably pullback to bearish. We see the pinbar bearish on several candle ago (on this 4H TF). And of course - if then seller can break down again to that ex. resistance line 1.6130 = search for sell = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.