ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, January 08, 2013

The GU also on bulls. This bulls still can call till now = if price here still can move on above that 23.6 fibo (above price 1.6096). Still make plan to search buy with SL bellow that 1.6096 is better for today tarde, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, January 9, 2013

For GBPUSD = look on doing retract to bearish. but then = of course if here can formed a nice strong bulls candle that pullback up from that demand 1.6008 = make search for Buy OP is better action, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, January 10, 2013

For GBPUSD - this also on nice to bulls. The price was finish on it’s retracement on last several candle ago. I see - this is a good chance for search Buy On Low with use SL bellow that demand 1.5970. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, January 11, 2013

Bulls still here (GBPUSD) - but look weak as long as the buyer still can not break up to more that pivot at 1.6186. on my see - if we want to make plan again to search Buy OP here = just make sure that buyer was truly can break up to more the pivot at 1.6186. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday, January 13, 2013 (analysis price for opening price - tomorrow)

For GU this look to sideways first near the 38.2 fib at 1.6141. Just wait and see = it’s more better idea to take. Truly, for this pair - I can say call nice bulls again if then buyer was able can break up to more that pivot at 1.6186. Let’s see the price move (first). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, January 14, 2013

For GBPUSD - this look to still on sideways but then - I can call nice bulls here if the buyer was also can up bulls more to that pivot at 1.6186. So, just wait and see for that break up to that pivot = more wise idea that we can doing here now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The GBPUSD also on nice bulls. On my see - price on today move try to want test again to that pivot at price 1.6117. Search for buy with use TP near hat pivot level = wise action, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Till now. the GU on look sideways first. Price on still move so near that pivot and 61.8 fib 1.6053. No nice idea to take new op here. just wait and see. Then, I can say bearish here if seller can break down again more to that 76.4 fiba t 1.6036 then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, January 17, 2013

For GU - this look on more to bulls. We see the price on pullback up from that strong demand 1.5975. And search for buy with SL bellow the demand 1.5975 = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, January 18, 2013

The GU on look more to be bulls again I see. Look, for next price move - I see this bullls still here as long as the price still can move above that Low fib at 1.5954. Make a plan for buy - but with use SL bellow that Low fib 1.5954 = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday, January 20, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

The GBPUSD on look to be pullback bulls I see. Look, as long as the seller here (on 4H TF) can not break down again to more that 150.0 fib = near that demand zone 1.5841 = search for buy is better, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, January 21, 2013

This can be nice more bulls again I see. Look, as long as that strong demand at near price 1.5830 can not be break down again by seller = search for buy = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I still can say - that bulls on still can be here. As on yesterday formation - on today move, I still see that price candle on move near that Demand zone 1.5800. Next - if here was formed a strong bulls candle = truly, it’s can be a nice trigger to make reversal bulls here then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The GU now look still bearish - but, weak, Truly, as I said on the previous day, I see, the bulls can probably here if then triggered by strong bulls candle - price now on move near that demand zone 1.5800. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, January 24, 2013

The sideways price on still play here. Look, as long as the price move slow between that Low fib 1.5801 till that 23.6 fib at 1.5885 = the sideways still can be call here - so, wait and see action is better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, January 25, 2013

The bearish on this GU was look weak. Make plan for Buy op but SL must be set on bellow that strong demand 1.555 = yes, nice idea here to doing. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, January 26, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

Bulls also on here. On my see as long as seller can not down again to more that Low Fib 1.5775 = of course - for next plan trade here is good to search buy OP. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, January 28, 2013

The bearish on this pair was look weak. I see the GAP on opening price today. And that GAP look good to support change trend to bulls and good for buy. play the buy = with SL bellow that demand 1.5745 = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The seller on look still play here but weak. The strong bearish can play again if then seller can break down too to that Low fib at 1.5673. So, if we want to take a new sell again here = just wait and see for breakout price to more down Low fib 1.5673 then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The GBPUSD also on look still nice bulls. The price candle on this 4H TF = on almost break up to upper that TCCI 120 (20day). I see, make search for buy OP with use max. stoploss bellow that new demand 1.5673 = better idea then. :slight_smile:

Regards.