ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD

Friday, December 14, 2012

For GBPUSD = I see, the bearish still nice play here. And this will be look on more bearish if the seller on this pair - then can break down again to more the pivot level on this pair (near price 1.6086). With my simple see - search for sell is better = only or after truly - seller can move more down to that pivot 1.6086. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, December 16, 2012 (analysis price for opening price - tomorrow)

The bulls on this GBPUSD look weak. On my see - the buyer look difficult to break up that strong supply at near price 1.6190. Just wait and see for probably bearish (although just for bearish correction). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, December 17, 2012

For GU = this pair can probably down for bearish correction (first). This bearish correction can happen = as long as the buyer - then still can not up again to more the strong supply zone 1.6200 on this 4H TF. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The GU on still sideways near that strong supply zone area (1.6216). But, I see - if then strong buyer can break up too to that 1.6216 = Yes, probably to more bulls continuation can be play again here and good fro make search buy OP then. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

GBPUSD on sideways. Now - the price still move slow on supply zone area (1.6269). Just wait and see please. I see - for next probably price move = if the 1.6269 also can break by strong buyer (then) = search for new Buy = better. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

The bearish correction on look here and this bearish correction can be called nice bearish trend (then) = if the seller on today move can break down too to the 23.6 fibo (1.6238). On simple say = search for Sell is better if truly 23.6 fibo (1.6238) can be break by strong seller then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, December 21, 2012

For GU - till now also on look to be more bearish. I see - if then seller here can break down to more that 23.6 fibo at 1.6251 = Yes, search again for sell OP is more better then (but with use SL max. on above the resistance line - SL for sell on above price 1.6307). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, December 22, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

For GU = Yes - so nice bearish. I see - for next price move = if then seller here can move bellow that pivot line (price still can move bellow the price 1.6196) = Yes, search for sell is more better idea then. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, December 24, 2012

GBPUSD on still to be more bearish. I see for now - make plan to still search for sell (but with use SL max. on above the pivot 1.6196 is better idea. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012 (analysis price for next price - start move)

For GU = this look on sideways first. But, because the big trend on still bearish - so, of course make sell OP is better then = if truly the seller can break down more that Low fib at 1.6084, just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

GU on probably to bulls correction first. This bulls correction still play as long as the seller can not down again to more that nearest demand zone at 1.6084. And for this situation - just wait and see. Note : the big trend on still look to bearish and good for sell again if that demand 1.6084 can be break down by strong seller. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

The bearish on this pair still look weak. Just wait and see. Then - truly - on my analysis - if then seller was also can break down that demand zone (near the price 1.6100) = yes, it’s good time to search sell again here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Trend on bearish although with weak move. This bearish can probably nice play again if then candle price can still move on bellow that Ex. Low Fib at bellow 1.6100. But, on other hand - just be aware with sideways (first) as long as the price still move above that ex. Low fib (still move above 1.6100 = it can be product bulls correction) of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, December 29, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

The GU on nice bulls. Price on was move above that 38.2 fib 1.6158. Search again for buy with nearest TP for buy till the pivot line (1.6187) = yes, better plan for trade on this GBPUSD pair then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, December 31, 2012

For GBPUSD - this look on more to just sideways first. Look, that we can see that the price on still move slow so near that 38.2 fib at 1.6158. And of course this can more bulls to near that pivot at 1.6187 but with weak movement. So, ignore (first) this pair is better for now, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price move)

GBPUSD on bulls and can probably to still more bulls to max. near that strong supply at 1.6307 as long as the price then can move above the 76.4 fib (above price 1.6250). Search for buy again is better with SL bellow the 61.8 fib (1.6215) and TP for buy = not more that strong resistance (1.6307), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD | Thursday, January 3, 2013

This can be more bearish and look good for sell OP of course. This bearish can more probably more strong down again if truly the seller can break down tp that pivot at 1.6224. Let’s take this bearish move. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD | Friday, January 04, 2013

GU on look more bearish but weak. I see max. bearish here (for today move) can probably touch to max. that demand 1.6030. So, if you have plan to search sell here = make sure that TP not more than 1.6030, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday, January 06, 2013 (analysis price for tomorrow - opening price)

GBPUSD on look pullback bulls. We see - that bulls still play nice here as long as the price then still move above that demand 1.6008. Make plan to search buy with SL bellow that demand 1.6008 = Yes, good idea for next trade here, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, January 07, 2013

For GBPUSD this look to sideways but with more probably to bulls (although just for bulls correction I see). This bulls still play here = As long as the price here can not break down again to more that demand at 1.6008, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.