ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, February 22, 2013

For USDCHF - price on still look sideways but with more to bearish. TCCI on support bearish. Next, nice sell can be play again here, I see = if strong seller was truly can break down more to that intraday pivot 0.9300. So, let’s wait for that breakout to pivot 0.9300, then (to start sell here). just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, February 25, 2013

Price movement on this USDCHF on so high volatile, I see and not look good for new OP. And we see also that price on still move so near that intraday pivot 0.9306 = just wait and see - better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, February 26, 2013

so nice bulls for USDCHF (for today move). and this bulls still nice play as long as the price here can still move above that intraday R1 fibo (0.9317). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, February 28, 2013

For USDCHF - this can be more to pullback bulls. I see, if then seller can not down again to more that intraday low 0.92788 and then can up to above that intraday S1 = 0.9288, yes, looking for buy op = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, March 01, 2013

This also on probably bearish (although just for bearish correction) then. On simple say = as long as USDCHF can still move bellow that strong supply at 0.9373 = just search for sell here = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, March 02, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

TCCI average daily move = on bulls but weak. Price on still move slow bellow that quite strong supply zone 0.9455. So for USDCHF, I see - the max bulls can be touch again to that 0.9455 but with small move. and wait and see more better choice with this price formation, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, March 04, 2013

Intraday trend on USDCHF look bearish and good for sell if then bearish candle can move more down again to that intraday pivot (0.9407) then, just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Trend TCCI on USDCHF = bearish. but now was look weak bearish. price look consolidation so near the intraday short 0.9405. just wait and see with this sideways is better act. for now (of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, March 07, 2013

For USDCHF - this look on more nice bearish again if the candle then can truly move to down more to that intraday high 0.9480. looking for sell is good act with make sure that seller was break down to more 0.9480. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, March 08, 2013

for USDCHF - this also on more to be bulls for today move - can be see with tcci daily that till now still support bulls. next - the bulls continuation can more play good here if the pivot 0.9449 can be break up by strong bulls candle then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, March 09, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

For USDCHF - the tcci trend till now on still bulls. this look good for buy of course with using target profit till that strong supply again at 0.9540, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, March 11, 2013

This can be more to be bearish as long as USDCHF can still move bellow that supply 0.9555. tcci also on was support bearish. search sell with sl above that supply 0.9555 is better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Bulls also on here. For USDCHF can nice to be take buy OP (I see) if then buyer on this pair can move up again more to that intraday short 0.9490. just it from my simple analysis now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, March 14, 2013

bulls on this USDCHF pair till now still look weak. price now move slow bellow that strong supply zone 0.9533. so, just be aware with bearish correction here if strong bearish candle formed here then and can break down more to that intraday r1 at 0.9513. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, March 16, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

tcci on still bearish. next -if USDCHF can move too on bellow that daily short target 2 (0.9386) = search for sell op again here is better of course (with max. sl for sell set on above that daily short target 1 = 0.9411). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, March 18, 2013

For USDCHF - this still to be more bearish of course. I can say this because price still can move on bellow that intraday high 0.9477. so, this simple formation = that looking for sell with sl above that 0.9477 = better plan now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, March 19, 2013

USDCHF till now look to still sideways. price candle now still move slow so near that intraday pivot line 0.9451. of course, just wait and see first is more wise decision with this pair condition, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, March 20, 2013

the most trend till now on still look bulls. and for USDCHF good to plan additional buy if candle bulls can break up more to that intraday high at 0.9491. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, March 21, 2013

trend on sideways too. and for USDCHF price still move slow on near the intraday pivot 0.9446. no take a new op for now = yes, better decision for this pair. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, March 22, 2013

there is three daily candle that formed on several day’s ago on USDCHF that look to still sideways move near the pivot intraday = 0.9460. so, I can say that no nice idea to take any new op with this sideways. just wait and see is better. :slight_smile:

Regards.