ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bulls on this pair was look weak. On my see as long as the Low fib at 0.9192 still can not be break down by seller = just be aware with plan new sell. With this look, the wait and see action = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, January 31, 2013

Trend on still bearish and look good for sell OP again here. The nice sell OP is better after truly - the strong seller can break down to more that Low fib (support line) at near price 0.9092. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, February 01, 2013

The USDCHF on still bearish. But, be aware with quite sideways - I see, for till now, price on was move so near that demand zone that look strong demand (0.9080) and no nice idea to take a new OP here. Just wait and see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, February 02, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

The bulls on here. USDCHF on closed price this week on was pullback from that strong demand 0.9015. And look more bulls again if then buyer also can break up to more that ex. low fib 0.9074 can be break up too by strong buyer then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, February 04, 2013

For USDCHF - this look on more nice pullback up bulls. We see if the price seller here can not down again to more that strong demand (near price 0.9021) + price bulls can break up to more the 23.6 fib at 0.9093 = search for buy = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Price look want to re-test again to that low fib (demand) at 0.9021. On my see - for next trade here = just be aware with bulls trend continuation if buyer can pullback up from that 0.9021 (demand zone area). :slight_smile:

Regards.

In 4H chart it made two nice higher low, so if price can stay above 9080 the uptrend channel, we would likely to see 9200 (next resistance)

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, February 07, 2013

This can still to bulls. On 4H TF = I see, as long as the price can move above that 23.6 fib 0.9085 = yes, still plan to search best entry for buy Op on this USDCHF = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, February 08, 2013

Till now - this still look nice bulls. On simple see - USDCHF want try re-test that strong resistance line at 0.9228. Search again for buy opportunity with use target profit to near that resistance 0.9228 = good action now (because price now was move up above that 76.4 fib 0.9179). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, February 09, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

Price look to still bulls. But, for USDCHF = the correction bearish on here till max. that 61.8 fib at price 0.9149. I see - nice buy OP can be start play here after truly the price pullback up from that 61.8 fib 0.9149 then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, February 11, 2013

For USDCHF, just be aware with bearish correction first. I see, if then seller here can move down again to bellow that 76.4 fib 0.9179 = search for new sell here = good action then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The bulls on still look nice play for USDCHF = on today move - if price can continue move above that resistance 0.9205 = search for buy is still better idea of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The bearish also can be here (USDCHF). I see, as long as USDCHF can move bellow that 23.6 fib 0.9170 = yes, this is a nice bearish continuation probability then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, February 14, 2013

Trend for USDCHF (now) look on still sideways = no nice idea to take any new OP here, the price candle on so smooth move near that 23.6 fib line (0.9178). Just wait and see = it’s better of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, February 15, 2013

Bulls but with weak move = yes, on still play here (USDCHF). The price candle on 4H Tf look pullback up again from that 23.6 fib 0.9200. I see - price now on move up to re-test again to max. that resistance at 0.9245. search for buy with TP bellow that resistance 0.9245 = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, February 16, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

For USDCHF, look on more nice bearish and probably to change to bearish as long as the buyer on this pair can not up again to more resistance 0.9245. And I see - for plan sell here = also make sure that seller can break down to more 23.6 fib 0.9200 then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, February 18, 2013

Trend on look more bulls and good for buy on this USDCHF if the buyer on this pair can move up again to more that intraday high at price 0.9242. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bulls also on nice here. We see if USDCHF on today movement still can move above the intraday long (0.9240) = yes, search for buy OP is better of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, February 20, 2013

bearish on this USDCHF pair was look weak for now. we see the price candle on move near that daily short target 1 and look to pullback up - so, no take any sell op here is better. price look to be sideways first on near that daily short target 1 (0.9202), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, February 21, 2013

For USDCHF - this look to be bearish of course. Look, the price now on move more down and leave that strong supply / intraday high (0.9286). I see, looking for sell op with use sl max. above that supply (0.9286) is better. and look more nice bearish then - if seller then also can break down more to that intraday R1 0.9267. :slight_smile:

Regards.