ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF

Friday, October 05, 2012

Nice bearish still look here (USDCHF pair) till now. Look, the previous candle (on yesterday price move) can break down more to that strong demand at price 0.9327. And also we see too that Big MA on still nice support bearish here. And yes, of course this good to be take / search for sell OP again with use SL max. on above that ex. demand (0.9327), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, October 06, 2012 (analysis price for opening price - next week)

The big trend on still bearish. I can say this = because = price was break that Low Fib (0.9294). And for next plan trade here = search for sell = better = as long as the price still move bellow that Low fib 0.9294, I see. Note : Look, the Big trend = that show clear by Big MA = still, show us = bearish. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, October 08, 2012

Bulls on still nice here. And for today move = I see, this bulls can become more strong again if truly then price (buyer) can break up to that 23.6 fib 0.9313. And of course = search for Buy = better here now, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

The USDCHF on look bulls for today probably move. Then - I can say bulls for this pair, if truly buyer can break up again to break that strong pivot at 0.9356. And yes, for intraday trader = searching for Buy = better here after buyer can break up to more 0.9356. Look, the MACD on still support bulls too. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The USDCHF till now - on still bulls. Big MA on several Big TF = show this bulls. And yes, searching for Buy Op again here = better idea. Look, on my see, price (buyer) on try to archive it’s bulls to near that strong supply area (0.9438). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

The USDCHF on look bulls. We see the nice bulls candle (double bottom) appear here (on 4H TF). Then, we see the price (buyer) can break up more to the 76.4 fib line (0.9399) = So, of course - for today trade = searching for nice buy OP here is better choice. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, October 12, 2012

The Big trend on look bearish. On my see - this pair = yes can nice bearish again if then price can break down again to more the 61.8 fib line at 0.9334. Searching for sell (fr today trade plan) = better if that 0.9334 was break by strong seller then (here). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, October 14, 2012 (Analysis price for opening price - tomorrow)

Trend on bulls - look on 4H TF = I see there is was formed a nice double bottom here. So, of course search for buy = better after the buyer can move on above that 61.8 fib (0.9334). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Pair on look bulls if the price on today move can break up more to the 61.8 fibo at near 0.9334 So, if we want / plan to make a buy OP here = I see - it wise after buyer can break up to that 0.9334. And just wait and see as long as the price still move bellow that 0.9334. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bearish trend still look strong on this pair. But, for intraday trade - just wait and see (no make any new sell OP) as long as the seller still can not break down to more the 76.4 fibo line 0.9305. On simple say = Nice sell only can be here after price from top can break down more to the price 0.9305 (near 76.4 fib line). I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

USDCHF till now on look bearish. The MACD and also Big MA support bearish. And on 4H TF = with use fibo - we see the price (seller) was able / can break down that strong Low Fib at 0.9274. So, search for sell = still better with SL max. set on above 0.9274, of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Big trend on still look bearish - but for intraday trade - on 4H TF = I see - this bearish look weak (first) because now price on move near that Low Fib (0.9213). On other say - price now look sideways first = so just wait and see. And to called this pair on more nice bearish = of course - the seller on this pair must break down more to that 0.9213 on next price move, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, October 19, 2012

MACD condition till now on look bulls. We see this bulls still probably play here as long as the price can not break down again more that so strong demand at 0.9213. So, for today trade plan, search for buy with using max. SL bellow that demand 0.9213 = wise action, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, October 21, 2012 (analysis price for opening price - tomorrow)

The bulls on nice here. We see the price on try to break up again to that 38.2 fib (break from bottom) on 4H TF. On my simple say = If then truly that 38.2 fib 0.9297 can be break - search again for buy = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, October 22, 2012

The more bulls trend still look here - we see the MACD on 4H TF on support bulls till now. Then, when I see to the Fibo line on same TF (4H) this bulls can probably nice if buyer was move up again more to that 38.2 fibo (0.9297). If that happen = Yes, search for buy again = better :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The today trend of USDCHF still on look bulls. We see the MACD show this bulls. But please note - that this bulls will only nice strong bulls if price then can break up to that 38.2 fibo 0.9292. So, as long as the price still move bellow that 0.9292 = for intraday trade = I call this = still sideways. Just wait and see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

USDCHF look on consolidation (first) - but can be more bulls again if then buyer (here) can up again more to that daily breakout line at 0.9343. If price still can not break up to that 0.9343 = just wait and see = it’s better (of course). Additional info : look to the MACD on this 4H TF = yes, still nice support for bulls, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

The bearish trend probability = yes look here (on today move). Look, price now on try bearish - to break down that 61.8 fib at 0.9311. On my simple analysis = search again for sell here = better - only/after that 0.9311 can be break by strong bearish candle, then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Nice bulls. we see - that if USDCHF on 4H TF can break up again to the nice and strong nearest resistance (0.9362) = Yes, search again for nice Buy = better idea here. But, please note : of course - this still called consolidation if price candle still move slow bellow that 0.9362 (on today movement), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, October 27, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

The bearish = yes, here. On see = price on try to test again to bellow = to near that 38.2 fib at 0.9320 = yes, for next trade = search for sell with TP near 0.9320 = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.