ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF

Monday, October 29, 2012

This pair can become still on it’s bulls track as long as the price on this 4H TF still move above that 23.6 fibo (0.9345). So, on my see - search again for buy - but with use Stoploss on bellow that 23.6 fibo (0.9345) = wise idea = here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The USDCHF on 4H TF = look to be more bearish as long as the price can not up again more to that above supply at 0.9386 Then, on my see - the bearish can be play here = if the price, then can break down to that 23.6 fib (0.9345). On simple say - search again for sell OP here = better to do only/after that 23.6 fib (0.9345) was break by strong bearish candle (here) then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

For today move = Just be aware with bulls. Look, here (on 4H TF) was formed a nice bulls pinbar on several candle’s ago. But, also, I see - the price on look too slow and likely still sideways for now. Then - the nice Buy OP here = only better to do / to search after truly the buyer on this pair can break up to that 38.2 fibo (0.9331). On other hand = if price can go down more to that 61.8 fib (0.9296) = just be aware with more bearish continuation. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Big trend on still bearish (can be see with MA that now still show this nice bearish). And for now - the bearish look weak as long as the price still move slow near that 61.8 fib (0.9301). Then, of course - search for nice sell here is better after truly the seller (here) can move down to break that 61.8 fib (0.9301), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, November 02, 2012

Bulls look here. We see the most MA on big TF support this bulls. Then, for intraday trade - nice to be search bulls can be start if then buyer on this pair was truly can break up again to that strong pivot at near price 0.9330. Yes, we can search buy if that 0.9330 was break from bottom (then). On other hand = just wait and see if price still move bellow that pivot 0.9330 = because it is called still sideways (of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, November 03, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

Nice bulls. We see - that the price till closed price this week was break-up to that strong resistance on near price 0.9386. So, as long as the price then can still move above that 0.9386 = Yes, search again for buy = better. I see, the target for bulls is to near the price 0.9426 (near that strong supply). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, November 05, 2012

The USDCHF on still bulls - with more probably price bulls can touch max. to near that strong supply zone at (near price 0.9426). Yes, as my previous post - make a search for buy still better but with small TP. And please be aware of pullback down here - if then here was formed a nice price action candle that look pullback down from near that 0.9426 (then). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

The bearish trend can be here if price then can not move up again to more that strong resistance at 0.9449. So, if on this pair was formed a nice and strong bearish candle = yes, search for sell Op with SL above that 0.9449 = better idea. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

This pair can be more up again to near that supply (0.9455). And yes - search for buy still better idea (I see) but with use stoploos on bellow that 23.6 fibo 0.9413. On other hand - if price here can down again more that 23.6 fibo 0.9413 (on today move) = this is a bearish probably continuation here, I see. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Just be aware with bearish. I can say bearish for this pair (for today price move) if price here still can move below that strong resistance line (near price 0.9471). So, with this simple chart look - search again for sell here still better but with use stoploss on above that resistance line (SL for Sell can be set on above price 0.9471), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, November 09, 2012

On 4H TF Trend on sideways / consolidation bellow that strong resistance 0.9482. On my simple look - this pair (for today move) can nice called on bulls = if that 0.9482 can be break by strong buyer (first). But, on other hand = of course, as long as the price still move bellow that 0.9482 = just be aware with pullback bearish if supported by nice bearish candle then here. Let’s see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, November 10, 2012 (analysis price for opening price - next week)

Trend on sideways near that resistance area but I see this look still bulls as long as the price then can move above that 0.9482. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Trend on bulls. But for intraday trading this bulls look still weak near that / bellow that resistance 0.9499. On my see - to become nice plan search Buy OP here - we must wait for the breakout price to that resistance first (beak that 0.9499). So, price now on still sideways as long as the price still move bellow that 0.9499, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Trend here on consolidation - we see the price here till now still move slow bellow that strong supply zone (bellow price 0.9499). On my see - this pair can still nice to be call bulls again and good to be search for buy = if truly then 0.9499 can be break by buyer (from bottom). I see - the trendline formation here = still support this bulls. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

For today move - I see the bearish can be play here if then seller on this pair can break down too to that 23.6 fibo line (0.9465). So, best search for sell OP is after that 23.6 (0.9465) was break down by seller Then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Trend on look more bulls. On the 4H TF = we see the nice bulls pinbar was formed here. Truly, if then buyer can move up / can break up to more that 38.2 fib line (0.9462) = Yes, it’s good level to become trigger for more bulls. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Big trend on this pair = still look bearish. But on 4H TF this bearish is weak as long as the 76.4 fibo 0.9411 can not be break down again by seller. Then, on other hand = just be aware with bulls correction if then 61.8 fibo at 0.9430 can be break by bull candle then here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, November 18, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

This USDCHF can be more bearish if the seller on this pair can move down more to that pivot line (0.9446). On my simple say = of course, search for sell is better after that pivot (0.9446) was break by seller. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, November 19, 2012

This USDCHF can more be bearish if on today move - the candle can break down the pivot again (0.9446). So, for wise action - if we want to search sell here = of course, it’s better to wait for break down price (first) to that pivot (0.9446). Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

This pair can probably pullback up bulls. We can see on 4H TF - here is three candle that still can not break down more that demand zone 0.9393. Then, price now on try to move above that 23.6 fib (0.9421). So, if then truly price can move above that 23.6 fib (0.9421) = search again for Buy here = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.