ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

This still can be up bulls (likely as yesterday). On simple say - I see - this bulls probability here still play as long as the seller can not break down more that Low fib (0.9391). So, I see that price 0.9391 can be use for SL if we want to search for buy here then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

This pair on still look bearish. We see the price for (till) now was break that 123.6 fib (0.9362). With my simple analysis here - of course, we can search again for sell here if truly then price can move bellow that 123.6 fib (0.9362). And search for sell = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Just be aware with bearish here - if then price can move more down and break down to that Low fib at 0.9337. On simple say - if that 0.9337 was break by seller = this can be a trigger to more bearish continuation here. But, on other hand - bulls also can be here (if supported by strong bulls candle then) and that 0.9337 can not be break by seller. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, November 24, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

Nice bearish. And I see - for next opening price - next week = this pair still good to be search for sell. On my see - the probably max. bearish here can touch to near that so strong demand zone at 0.9227. Let’s see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, November 26, 2012

For USDCHF = just be aware with pullback up bulls. Look, for today move this bulls can probably here if seller still can not break that 150.0 fibo line (4H TF) = near the price 0.9260. Search for buy but with Stoploss set on bellow the price 0.9260 = better idea now, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

This can be more bearish . On my see - as the previous post - this bearish can max. to re-test again to the price level 123.6 fibo (near 0.9212). We see the Low fib (0.9265) was break by seller. So, yes - the next bearish target is probably to near 123.6 fibo (at 0.9212). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

This pair still look nice up bulls and good to be search for Buy OP I see (as long as the price here still can move on bellow that 23.6 fib line - 0.9310 - then). But, please note : if the price still move with slow movement bellow that 23.6 fib (0.9310) = just wait and see = it’s called sideways of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Bearish also still look here. On my simple look = if on today movement = the price still can move bellow that 23.6 fib 0.9302 = Yes, search again for sell = better here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Trend on bearish but weak. I see price on more look sideways first above that demand zone (above price 0.9252). So, just wait and see as long as the price still move slow above that demand zone (0.9252) = it’s more better action for now, I see. But, of course - we can search again for sell = if seller can break down too to that demand 0.9252. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, December 01, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

Trend on bearish. And I see - this can more bearish if seller then - also can break down again to that Low fib at 0.9245. On my see - we can search sell = only or after truly the seller was break that 0.9245 with strong bearish candle (then). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, December 03, 2012

The sideways still here. The price look difficult to up again to more that 23.6 fib (0.9295). But, then - if the price can move up to more above 23.6 fib (0.9295) = this can be bulls. But, as long as the price here still move bellow that 23.6 fib (0.9295) =it’s sideways to bearish zone area. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

I see - this still can probably move to up bulls as long as the Low Fib at 0.9240 can not be break by seller. So, if here was formed a nice trigger bulls price action candle = search for Buy with Sl bellow 0.9240 = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Price on sideways - but with more to bearish as long as the price here can still move bellow that 23.6 fib (0.9268). So, we can still have opportunity to search sell again here if price can still move bellow that 23.6 fib 0.9268 with of course = must be supported by nice bearish candle (to take a sell OP then). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

The trend on still sideways but with more look to bearish although with weak move. I see - this bearish still can play here as long as the price on today move still can move bellow that 23.6 fib 0.9264 (of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Just be aware with bulls if buyer was / can break up to that so strong supply 0.9341. And we can search for buy after truly that supply 0.9341 was can be break by strong buyer then. But, on other hand = if here formed a nice bearish candle that move down more to that 76.4 fibo 0.9317 = bearish can be more nice = will be probably play again here (then). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, December 09, 2012 (analysis price for tomorrow)

The bearish can be more here, I see. Look, on the closed price this week = here is was formed a nice bearish candle. On my simple see - if the price candle can move again bellow that ex. resistance 0.9341 = Yes, the bearish still can nice play here. And search for sell with SL above that 0.9341 = better idea. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, December 10, 2012

This can be more bearish if then buyer can not up again more to that so strong New supply at 0.9382. but, for plan make a sell OP = of course - we can wait for breakout down first to that 23.6 fib at 0.9348, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

This can be more called nice bearish (of course) = if the seller on this USDCHF pair can break down to more that 38.2 fib line (0.9328). on simple say = we can start for sell OP here after truly the seller can break down more to that 38.2 fib line (0.9328). Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The bearish movement still look strong here (till now). On my see - if then seller can break down again to more that pivot 0.9311 = yes, it’s good time to be use for search new sell OP again here. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

The USDCHF on bearish but weak. I say weak because the seller was pullback from that strong demand zone 0.9240. Then - the nice probably bulls again here can play (I see) = if the 76.4 fib (0.9274) above the price now can be break up by strong buyer then. :slight_smile:

Regards.