ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, January 07, 2013

The trend on look to be more bearish I see. Look, if price then here can move on bellow that 23.6 fib (0.9251) = Yes, probably price to down on still here and yes - it’s good to be search for Sell OP, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, January 08, 2013

For USDCHF - trend on this 4H TF look to more weak bearish. And will look to more nice move bearish if then seller on this pair was also can break down to that pivot at 0.9191. On simple say = to start search sell = make sure first that pivot 0.9191 was can be break y strong bearish candle then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, January 9, 2013

For USDCHF - this look to more bulls I see. This bulls can more nice play then, if truly the buyer can break up again to more that 23.6 fibo at 0.9251. And yes, make search for Buy OP with SL bellow that 23.6 fibo 0.9251 is better idea here now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, January 10, 2013

USDCHF - this look to be nice probably more bearish I see. For today move = Yes, this bearish can still nice play here if then seller here then can move bellow that 23.6 fib 0.9251. Search for sell is better (with SL on above that 23.6 fib 0.9251 - of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, January 11, 2013

USDCHF - on still to be bearish again if on today move = the seller was truly can break down to more that 76.4 fib 0.9131. On other look - we can just wait and see if price candle still move slow above that 76.4 fib 0.9131 = because it’s called = sideways. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday, January 13, 2013 (analysis price for opening price - tomorrow)

Trend on bearish and look more nice bearish move again if then seller here (for next price move) can move more down bellow that 76.4 fib 0.9131. If thta happen - this simple that search for sell with TP not more that demand 0.9090 = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, January 14, 2013

This look to want re-test that very strong demand at 0.9077. So, on my simple look = bearish still play here and quite good to stay sell OP with TP max. on near / above that demand (0.9077). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bulls still look here. Look, on this 4H TF = price buyer was break up to more the golden fibo ratio at 61.8 fib 0.9230. Make plan for buy with SL bellow that 61.8 fib 61.8 fib 0.9230 = wise action now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Trend on probably bearish here, I see. look, if then buyer still can not break up again to that resistance at 0.9332 = yes, make plan for search sell OP with SL above 0.9332 = wise action here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, January 17, 2013

The price on sideways but can probably to go down and bearish if buyer still can not break up again more to that resistance at 0.9332. Make search for sell with SL above that resistance 0.9332 = wise idea now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, January 18, 2013

Now, price was entered to the supply zone 0.9365. On my see - just be aware with bearish here if then price supported by nice bearish candle then. If not = this will be look to consolidation first near that supply 0.9365. Just wait and see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday, January 20, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

The sideways price on look here = we see the price on still consolidation on near that supply zone 0.9390. With this look = of course, search for nice sell opportunity on this pair = better idea, please use SL for sell max. on above that supply zone 0.9390. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, January 21, 2013

This also on look to be more bearish. We can see - that this bearish can more nice move down and good for search sell if then price candle can move bellow that 23.6 fib (0.9324). Let’s see (first). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bulls on this pair was look weak. Since several candle ago (on this 4H TF), we see that price on still play so near that strong supply zone 0.9360. Because of the price on move near this supply - no take buy OP is better and then - if price can move down more to that 23.6 fib (0.9324) = search for sell is better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The sideways and most probably to retrach to bulls on here. So, for better idea - if we want to search again for sell OP here = just wait and see after price was truly can break down to more that 38.2 fib at 0.9283 then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, January 24, 2013

For USDCHF - this look on sidways move. Price candle here (4H TF) still move slow so near that 38.2 fib 0.9286. Just wait and see for this condition is better. Then, I can say more nice bearish again here if strong seller can break down to that 38.2 fib 0.9286 then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, January 25, 2013

The USDCHF - on still look weak move (sideways). Till now, the price on still move near that 23.6 fib 0.9301. No nice idea to take a New OP with this sideways price move = just wait and see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, January 26, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

Bulls also on look nice here. On my see, if then buyer can not move down again to bellow that low fib at 0.9221 = yes, still hold to search for buy is better then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, January 28, 2013

Bulls on play here. On my see - if then buyer here also can break up to that 38.2 fib (0.9286), just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The sideways price on play here and no nice idea to take any new OP with this consolidation price move. just wait and see = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.