ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, March 18, 2013

So nice bearish GAP - and good for sell on this USDJPY - for today move, yes, search sell on high is better because of this GAP formed near that supply. this indicate that probably change trend to bearish on play here, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, March 19, 2013

for USDJPY - this look more to be bulls again. for today move, this bulls can nice happen and nice for buy if the strong buyer can able break up to more that intraday high at 95.59. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, March 20, 2013

for USDJPY till now - this look more to be bearish again - I see, next this is good for sell after the strong seller on this pair can move more down to intraday low 94.72. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, March 21, 2013

trend for USDJPY on likely most to bulls continuation. yes, I can say nice buy then here - but, for take a new buy op, please make sure that 96.13 price level was break by strong buyer then. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, March 22, 2013

for USDJPY = this look can probably to more bearish again + good for sell - but, for take sell on today trade - truly - make sure first that seller was breakout down to more that 94.55. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, March 23, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

the more bearish also can play here. on USDJPY - yes, search for sell still better then if candle price can still move bellow that intraday low zone (94.55). just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, March 25, 2013

the trend on USDJPY look to more bearish. but, for take again the new sell op, we must make sure that strong seller can break down more to that intraday low (near the price 94.19), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, March 26, 2013

this look just to be still sideways near that intraday pivot 94.25. and no nice idea to take Op with this candle formation. so, for USDJPY - ignore first this pair = good decision for today plan trade. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, March 27, 2013

the last candle that I see on this USDJPY on look up to probably more to bulls - i can say nice bulls because now the buyer can break up more that 94.61. search buy is better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, March 28, 2013

the more price to bearish on here. we see if USDJPY on today move can break down more to that 94.01 = yes, search for new sell is good act then. as we know that 94.01 for now can be called as strong support intraday or intraday low for this pair. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, March 29, 2013

price candle on USDJPY still on sideways. price on move near that intraday pivot 94.18. just wait and see action is better for now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, March 30, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

the most price on USDJPY look more to bearish - and next here - for nice sell op plan, please look and pay attention first to the 93.87 (itโ€™s the key for strong bearish on this pair, I see). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, April 01, 2013

for USDJPY - this look to more bearish, I see. next, of course, we can search again sell Op here if the strong seller can move more down to more bellow that intraday low 93.94 then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, April 02, 2013

for USDJPY - also likely to more bearish. look, the today price was break down more that last intraday low at 93.15. yes, looking again for nice sell Op = good plan for trade on this pair (today). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, April 03, 2013

on USDJPY - there is a nice bulls pinbar candle on yesterday candle that look pullback up from that strong demand 92.56. this truly can become a nice trigger bull correction. and search for buy is more better choice with make sure 93.56 was could be break up by strong bulls candle then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, April 04, 2013

bearish on USDJPY - was look weak, I see. the price now on still move above that strong demand zone 92.68. this likely same with yesterday condition. I mean, as long as the seller here can not down again more that 92.68 = the probably price to bulls correction still probably here (of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, April 05, 2013

for USDJPY - this likely same with other xxx.JPY, I see - the price here on still can move continue bulls and good for buy = but, make sure sl must be set bellow that 96.41. and once again, I see, a strong supply zone at near 97.25 = be aware, because itโ€™s can become a resistance for this bulls pair then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday, April 07, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

most price move on USDJPY = still bulls. next, I still can call bulls if the candle can move too on above 97.66. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, April 08, 2013

as I mentioned before, that USDJPY till now still not good for buy, look, the price on that strong supply zone 98.95. this could be a probably bearish correction first if seller can move down again more that 97.83 (today). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Hi FP, but the pair is at 98.82 now, are you saying its going down? I hear /read that itโ€™s making new3.5 yr highs :slight_smile: confused.