ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY

They placed $1.5 billion worth of offers above the market near the c9900 handle.

Bids cluster layers below the market starting c9800 handle / c9780 / c9750.

I wouldn’t get caught in that range, if I were you - there is some serious interest with deep pockets above and below the market ready for “battle”.

Thanks Minotaur. I went short after some small profits :slight_smile:

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, April 09, 2013

for USDJPY - of course, bulls on still play here but now look weak. we see that now price on still move so near the strong supply zone at 99.55. this could be sideways first (wait and see action is better) for now here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, April 10, 2013

just be aware with make new op here for now. the USDJPY now on still move sideways on that supply zone area (99.13). I see - this still not formed a nice candle trigger that can make us to decide take new OP here. wait and see is better with this sideways on this supply zone 99.55. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, April 11, 2013

this could be still nice bulls. and yes, if on next price move the strong buyer can break up to more that 99.87 price = of course, make a plan for buy USDJPY is better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, April 12, 2013

the most price on USDJPY still look bulls. I see, this pair can probably to max. bulls = to test that strong supply at 100.40 then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, April 13, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

for USDJPY - this look on more nice bearish. the last price here on look strong bearish. this is a nice trigger for bearish continuation and good for take a search sell op then. the nice sl for sell can be place at above 99.10, I see. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

The figure that is being formed on UsdJpy is also called 3 Little Indians, or three increasing tops linked by a trend line with the last top that comes out from the line due to an excess of market exuberance. The strategy to be set in these cases is the short one (even considering the close presence of the long term resistance of area 101) to the first closure, very useful below the trend line that joins the tops. On Friday, the closure was lower than 99.34 so it’s time to go short on UsdJpy with a medium term target that could also be rather ambitious at 92.50.The short term objective instead, could be realistically 96.70.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, April 15, 2013

for USDJPY = yes, the bearish still on nice play here today. for start sell, we must make sure first that strong intraday low fib level at 98.09 was break down by strong seller then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

The stochastic close to the overbought and the opening of today confirm that UsdJpy will be bearish in the next few days. Below 96.70, more short positions.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, April 16, 2013

the price here - if we look this with big trend on still bearish move of course. but for nice sell again here = truly, the seller on USDJPY must break again and must move on bellow the 96.35. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

As per my forecasts of yesterday, the first target has been reached short on UsdJpy at 96.70. The 20 days average acted like a support, and we can now predict a rebound. A break of this dynamic support will push the market in area 93.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, April 17, 2013

for me - USDJPY on more likely to bulls continuation if the last intraday high at near 98.16 can be break down too by buyer. if that happen, yes, make a plan for take nice buy op is wise idea then here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

The correction of UsdJpy is probably already ended. The hourly oscillators are overbought and starting from the top of today, 98.40, a decisive downward reversal occurred. Area 94 in the sight.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, April 18, 2013

most price on USDJPY is bulls = today, I can say more nice bulls + good for buy here = only / after the buyer was break up to more that intraday high at near price 98.43. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, April 19, 2013

bulls on still here although with weak move - on simple look = if USDJPY also can break up more to 98.52 (on today move) = this good for buy. :slight_smile:

Regards.

The G20 did not offer enough reasons to the fall of UsdJpy. I still think that we are in retracement phase and then I would increase the short exposure with stop above 100.00

Yeah I think usd/jpy would back down to 98.5 levels after weekend.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, April 20, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

the USDJPY also on more nice bulls trend - we see this good opportunity to still take buy if price still can move above 98.52 then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, April 22, 2013

for USDJPY this look still bulls but weak. the price now was truly near to that strong supply zone at about price 100.30. so, just take a small tp for buy op is better act, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.