ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, September 5, 2013

this just flat - and of course - this not good for op. we just wait and see with price that still look flat near that supply zone USDJPY 99.72. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, September 6, 2013

bull trend on USDJPY was look weak and not good for buy for now. on other side - take plan to sell with use max. sl above the line 100.19 = better decision, i see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Still chances of a rise for AudJpy until area 92.50, then the top of wave 4 will block the way to bulls.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), September 8, 2013

more price on USDJPY look bearish after we see the candle move down and leave the last upper price 100.19. make plan to sell op with use sl max. above 100.19 = good plan. i see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

A reduction of the pessimism on Jpy has not yet occurred on the Cot Report. I believe that before a new bearish rally, a further period of consolidation will be necessary.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, September 9, 2013

now USDJPY look flat near that supply 100.00. no good for buy but better to sell with use sl for make sell can be set above the 100.22, i see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

The Japanese trade balance is still negative and this scenario (rather than the assignment of the 2020 Olympics), will require a further devaluation of the JPY.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, September 10, 2013

i recommended to sell if the today USDJPY move down too to bellow 99.33. ok let see and be ready to be seller again - after 99.33 break by seller. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Bullish signal confirmed for EurJpy

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, September 11, 2013

wow, the USDJPY look still nice can bull - now we can pay attention to that intraday high near the 100.46. the nice buy is better if 100.46 also was able success break by next buyer group here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, September 12, 2013

trend on down - for me, if next USDJPY also still on move bellow intraday low 99.79 = ok let’s be ready for still take sell then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Down for me too. But how far will it go to?

I short at 100.3392 and set my TP at 98.900

Here is a look at my 240m JPY chart. You can see a raised floor from the blue line. To me this indicates we are on our way to breach the ceiling at the top of this blue channel.

I think that this might be a false break, as the Jpy still has to dispose of the excesses of the overbought.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), September 15, 2013

trend can nice continue down + and good sell if the seller on USDJPY also success to break down the line 99.00. ok let see and be ready to be seller again here. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Checking the Cot Report, I still can see too short between the non commercials and this shows the necessity of a further consolidation.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, September 16, 2013

trend can continue go to down - ok let prepare for sell if this USDJPY also move continue down to still bellow 99.19. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Strong divergences between oscillators and prices, I think that the bullish break of the triangle from EuJpy was a false signal.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, September 17, 2013

we also look bull on USDJPY - as long as the today price continue again hold move above that intraday high 99.18 = make a plan to still hold buy is better now. :slight_smile:

Regards.