ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, August 20, 2013

i just call flat / sideways for this USDJPY if today candle still move slow near the intraday pivot at 97.64. ignore first this pair (today) = better decision, i see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, August 21, 2013

for USDJPY this still just look flat. no good for op. but if i see with daily tf - trend look can probably to down if 96.90 was success break by next seller. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, August 22, 2013

bulls nice to be take today on this USDJPY - i can say that because we see clear that 97.98 was break by buyer group here. take action buy is still nice idea. :slight_smile:

Regards.

One ot the best month of the year for Jpy is coming to an end. Considering that the strenght of the Japanese currency is rather poor…get ready for long UsdJpy.

Target USDJPY = 99.25.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, August 23, 2013

this more look on bulls and good buy after we see - on today move, this USDJPY was break up to above line 98.80. ok with that breakout happen, take a buy is better now here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

And August is still the most difficult month for the emerging currencies. The central bank of Brazil is trying to defend the Real with a swap currency of 60 billion $.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), August 25, 2013

for USDJPY look to bulls and good buy if next price here can move up on above the 98.80. ok lets be ready for buy. :slight_smile:

Regards.

I also expect a bull but the US total home sales was down to 390 and it worries me, will it limit the USD bull?

Correct, I think that the best direction on which we can bet on soon is the long.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, August 26, 2013

flat price still here and no good for op. just wait and be ready again to take buy if truly this USDJPY then can move up break to above the line 99.14 again then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, August 27, 2013

this truly move down now. at daily tf can be see that USDJPY was success break to bellow line 98.26. ok take some sell op - is better today. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, August 28, 2013

the down trend also on this USDJPY - be ready to sell if next price still can hold move bellow the last important fibo at bellow 96.98. ok good luck. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, August 29, 2013

trend can become more down and good for sell only / or if 96.81 on this USDJPY also was success can be break again by seller. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), September 1, 2013

for USDJPY - this likely to be more bull and yes this good for buy if next buyer here also break up to above 98.51. ok let see and be ready to act as buyer again on next week is better after price move above 98.51. :slight_smile:

Regards.

I think it will go down if it doesn’t break the 98.550. Just my though. Good luck.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, September 2, 2013

trend also on move up bulls and good for buy as long as USDJPY then can hold move above 98.47. please use small tp - because now price was move near the supply strong. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, September 3, 2013

trend on still up bull. yes, still search for nice buy op is better for this USDJPY = as long as price still on move above the line price 99.43. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Bullish signal on UsdJpy from the Ichimoku cloud.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, September 4, 2013

i only can say bull again for USDJPY = if today candle can break to above 99.86. just ignore first if candle price still move bellow 99.86 = it’s flat / consolidation. :slight_smile:

Regards.