ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY

Saturday, October 27, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

The most trend on this 4H TF = look still bearish. But please note : for nice bearish movement = truly, the seller must break down (first) to that 79.45 (strong weekly breakout line). On other hand = as long as the price still move above that 79.45 = I just call this pair on still sideways = just wait and see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, October 29, 2012

On my see - yes, this pair still nice up as long as the price still can be move on above that pivot line (79.50). Searching for buy here = Yes, still better idea with use stoploss for buy on bellow that so strong pivot line 79.50. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bulls on look here - I see, for today move - if price (from bottom) can break up again to more that 38.2 fibo line 79.85 = Yes, this could be a ni8ce trigger for bulls continuation here (and search again for Buy OP = better idea, I see). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The bearish trend still look here. We can see - the price on still move bellow that pivot 79.75. On my see - as long as the price still move bellow that pivot 79.75 = Yes, search for sell here = still better idea. And then - on 4H TF - I see, this bearish can probably want to re-test again to that 76.4 fib line at 79.42. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, November 01, 2012

USDJPY on look bulls. Then, for nice more up bulls (on today movement) - of course, the price here must move up and break (first) to that strong 61.8 fibo at 79.96. So, nice search for buy OP is better after that 79.96 was break by buyer. If not - if price still move bellow that 79.96 = Just wait and see = it’ called still sideways. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, November 02, 2012

Big trend till now for this USDJPY pair still on bulls but weak for intraday trade. I see - till now price still move on bellow / near that strong supply. So, to become more nice up bulls = of course, price from bottom here must break up again to that 80.38 (supply). On simple say - yes, we can search for buy if that 80.38 was break by strong buyer. If not (price still move bellow that 80.38) - just wait and see = it’s sideways. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, November 03, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

Trend on look pullback down. I see - this pair for next price move likely to more bearish if then price (from top) can break down to the 23.6 fibo line (near 80.34). So, just wait and see for that breakout probability on 80.34. If that 80.34 still can not be break by seller - just be aware about price sideways first above that 23.6 fib 80.34. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, November 05, 2012

Bulls trend but with weak move still play here. I see the pair can more nice bulls and good to be take Buy OP = only or after the buyer on this pair can break up to that strong supply area at 80.67. On other and simple say = if that 80.67 still can not be break by buyer, I just see this is a sideways = just wait and see, it’s more better decision (of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

The trend on still can be more bearish - if on today move - price here can move down and break that 38.2 fibo at 81.14. On simple say - Yes, search again for sell here is better to take = only / after that 80.14 can be break by strong seller then. If not (price still move above that 80.14), I just called sideways. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

The trend can be down to re-test that 38.2 fib at 80.14. Of course, make search sell with TP before that 38.2 fib at 80.14 is better. But, on other hand = we must also pay attention to that 23.6 fibo at near price 80.34. On my look - if that 80.34 can be break by strong bulls candle then = this could be a trigger for more bulls (here). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Trend on sideways near that pivot 79.97. With this candle formation = Yes, wait and see is better. Then, I can say this USDJPY on nice bearish if then price can move down and can break that 61.8 fibo (79.80). On simple say, it’s wise action if that 79.80 can be break by strong seller then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, November 09, 2012

The USDJPY on pullback up bulls probability. Look, as long as the price (seller) on this 4H TF still can not break that Low fib at 79.27 = Yes, this is a still nice to be pullback up bulls. And search for buy with SL bellow 79.27 = wise action (I see). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, November 10, 2012 (analysis price for opening price - next week)

Trend on bulls, I see the nice double bottom here. Of course - for next week trade - search for Buy OP here is better but with use max. Stoploss that we can set on bellow that double bottom candle (bellow price 79.07). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Hi, for this pair today - I see - as long as the price still can move above that 23.6 fibo (79.45) = yes, this is a bulls area. But then - if price can move to bellow that 23.6 fib 79.45 = just be aware with consolidation and or bearish continuation to probably re-test again to near that Low fib at 79.07. Note : the trendline condition for now look bearish. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Yes, bulls still play here. This clear on the 4H TF. And I see - with this my simple look - the more bulls can be here if that 38.2 fibo line (near price 79.68) can be break by strong buyer. And search for buy = better after that 79.68 was truly can be break by price from bottom (of course). Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

This pair also on look sideways too (near that 23.6 fibo line - 79.45). Just wait and see = it’s more better idea to take. Then, I can say bulls here, only/after the buyer can break up more to that 38.2 fibo at near price 79.68. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

This pair also on look still can bulls but weak. On my see, as long as the price still can move above that 76.4 fibo line (80.21 = Yes, this can be bulls again to max. near 80.42 = there is a nice upper trendline). But, on other hand = just be aware with bearish if then price can move bellow that 76.4 fibo (80.21) if with supported by nice + strong bearish candle then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Just be aware with bearish. On 4H TF = we see the last price candle was formed likely a bearish pinbar that pullback down from that new strong resistance 81.45. So, with this simple pinbar - I see, it’s wise idea to search for sell with SL above that resistance line 81.45. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, November 18, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

This can be bearish. And yes, I can say nice bearish here as long as the buyer can not break up again more to that resistance at 81.45. And with my simple say = for next plan trade Search for sell with SL for sell on above that resistance 81.45 = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, November 19, 2012

As I mentioned before - I want to say again here - please, just be aware with the pullback to bearish change direction here as long as the buyer on this pair can not break up to more that so strong supply zone at 81.70. Search for sell with SL above that supply 81.70 = wise idea now. :slight_smile:

Regards.