ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I see - this pair - till now still play it’s bearish. With the big trend (on this 4H TF) - of course search for nice sell OP again here still better as long as the buyer can not up bulls more that so strong supply zone area (81.70). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Nice bulls. I see - the price on this 4H TF was break up to that resistance line 81.58. So, of course this still probably to nice up again and good to be take new buy as long as then price still can move above that resistance 81.58. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

The USDJPY on bulls - the price now on was break up too to that 138.2 fibo at 82.49. On my see - this pair can bulls again to test that 150.0 fib line level at 82.77. So, it’s simple - I see, search fro buy with TP before the price touch the 82.77 is better action (for today trade plan here). Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, November 23, 2012

The USDJPY can be more bearish. And this bearish still play here as long as the price (on today move) can still move bellow that strong resistance (82.83). Of course - make plan to search for sell here is better idea but with SL max. on above that resistance (82.83), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, November 24, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

Big trend on still bulls. This can be see with trendline formation that till closed price this week = still look up nice bulls. I see, this bulls still play as long as the seller can not break down to more the 23.6 fibo again (82.01). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, November 26, 2012

This pair on still look bulls to probably re-test again that strong supply zone (near 82.83). SO, I see - as I say on the previous post = make plan to search for buy but with TP not more that 82.83 = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I see - this can be more bearish (for today move) if the price here still move bellow that 23.6 fib line (82.19). So, of course - search again for sell OP here is better but with SL for sell on above that 23.6 fib (82.19). Note : this can be more nice strong bearish probably = if the 38.2 fib (81.79) also can be break down by seller then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The USDJPY on sideways. But, I see - this still probably to up bulls as long as the price here can still move above that pivot (81.86). So, search for buy is better if here was formed a nice bulls candle then. And SL for Buy = of course can be set max. on bellow that pivot line (bellow 81.86), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

The USDJPY on look nice up bulls. Then if on today move = the bulls price can break u[ too to that 38.2 fib (82.16) = yes, this can be probably to more bulls continuation and good to be search for Buy OP then. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Trend on bulls. We see the price now on move up = more that 23.6 fib (82.43). And yes = search again for buy is better as long as the price then still / can move on above that 23.6 fib (82.43), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, December 01, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

This pair can be more bearish again if then seller can break down more that 61.8 fibo (82.39). And I see - that the nearest target for bearish = this can probably touch to near that pivot line (near price 82.25). Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, December 03, 2012

This pair look bearish. And yes - if then seller here can move down again to more that 61.8 fibo (82.39) = this can be more bearish I see and good to plan search sell OP. Note : The price will be look bearish if seller was also can break down to that pivot 82.25, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

The sideways still here. Price still move on near that pivot line (82.25). And I see - the candle movement also look weak move = So, yes - the wait and see action is better (for now). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Just be aware with pullback up = bulls. Look, if we use Supply Demand method - this clear, we can see the First Touch condition was here. So, on simple say = as long as the price still can move above that demand 81.68 = searching for buy is better = with of course must supported by strong bulls candle then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

b]Thursday, December 6, 2012[/b]

Nice bulls. but now with look quite sideways (first). The price till now on move slow near the 38.2 fib (82.34). Then - I can say more bulls for this pair = if the buyer can move up again to more that 23.6 fib line (82.50) then. If that happen = make plan to search buy = better here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, December 7, 2012

The bulls still here. we see - if the candle price (on today move still move above that 23.6 fib 82.50) = Yes = bulls still play here. but, just be aware - the price bulls movement look weak, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, December 09, 2012 (analysis price for tomorrow)

For USDJPY = I see, this can be more probably bearish. Look, we can see on this 4H TF = the nice bearish pinbar candle was formed here. And I see - this can be more bearish continuation again (and good to be search sell) if truly seller then can break down too to the pivot line (82.22) of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, December 10, 2012

For USDJPY trend - this look still to probably bearish. I mean - this bearish still play as long as buyer can not up again to more that so strong supply zone at 82.82. So, with this look - of course, make search for nice sell is better - but with use Stoploss for sell on above that 82.82, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The price on this pair (till now) = still on sideways - with probably move up bulls. I see - this bulls can continue here if truly the buyer can break up to the 38.2 fib 82.40 then. But, please note : that we still called that this pair on sideways as long as the price still move bellow that 38.2 fib 82.40 (with slow movement). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Till now = I see, the USDJPY on look still sideways with weak bulls. If that 23.6 fib (82.56) can be break up again by buyer = Yes - it’s probably can be trigger for more bulls here to re-test the strong supply at 82.82. :slight_smile:

Regards.