ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bulls on here but with quite a little move. I see - this bulls can strong move if then buyer here can break up to more the strong pivot at 89.02. So, on simple say = take a Buy OP if that pivot 89.02 was could be break by strong buyer then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, January 25, 2013

Bulls on still nice here and still look good for buy, I see. I can say nice buy = it’s because the nearest resistance line at 90.26 was break up by strong bulls candle on several candle’s ago. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, January 26, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

For USDJPY = this look to probably more bearish of course. On simple say = This bearish still play here as long as the buyer can not break up again to more that strong supply at about price 91.30. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, January 28, 2013

Trend on sideways (first). The price candle look still can not up again to more that supply at 91.30. No nice idea to take buy op here. I see - it’s better to search for sell OP with stoploss on above the supply 91.50. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, January 29, 2013

For USDJPY - this look on still play sideways. Till now, the price still play bulls but weak on bellow that strong supply zone 91.26. Just wait and see - it’s more better choice for now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The bulls on here but weak. We see the price on move slow bellow that supply 91.26. With this look, the most price movement for now is sideways. ignore (first) this pair = better choice for now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, January 31, 2013

Trend on probably pullback bearish (as long as the price buyer can not up again to more that strong supply zone at near price 91.42). Make a plan for sell Op but with always use SL for sell above that supply 91.42 = wise idea for now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, February 01, 2013

Bulls on this pair (USDJPY) also look weak. Now, the candle bulls was move so near that strong supply 91.87 - so, this can probably to sideways (first) near that supply 91.87 = just wait and see too. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, February 02, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

Bulls on still here but weak. Price candle was move so near that supply 93.11. So, for you are that plan want to make buy again here (USDJPY) = just be aware. I see, it’s better to search sell OP with SL above that 93.11 (supply) - of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, February 04, 2013

Bulls on USDJPY was look weak. Just be aware to who want make Buy OP here now. I see - the price candle that can be see on this 4H TF = was look so near that strong supply zone area at 93.12. The most probably price to sideways and bearish correction = yes on here then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, February 06, 2013

for USDJPY - this can be more nice bulls if the buyer was also can break up to more that 123.6 fibo at 93.85, so if that happen = search for buy with use sl max. on bellow the ex. resistance line 93.18 = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, February 07, 2013

For USDJPY - sideways now play here. just be aware with plan buy Op = on other hand = wait and see action with look to probably price more down to break that 23.6 fib 93.18 = better (for sell plan) here then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, February 08, 2013

Sideways with still to probably bearish on play here. I see - because the price on USDJPY on was too high, this can be pullback down to bearish if 23.6 fibo at 93.18 can be break down by seller. Sl for sell Op = wise to set at above that resistance 94.06. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, February 09, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

More bearish can be here. But - for nice sell OP on USDJPY = make sure that strong seller must break down first to that strong pivot 92.25. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, February 11, 2013

For USDJPY, the price on still look to want bearish but weak. So, I see, for better sell OP here = make sure (first) that price can move down to more that 61.8 fib 92.01. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bulls trend also on still play for USDJPY but weak. On above the current price = there is a nice strong supply zone (94.84). If 94.84 can be touch = just be aware with bearish correction first then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, February 13, 2013

For USDJPY = clear can be see that price on still to be more bearish. On 4H TF = with use fibo line, I see, more bearish on this pair can start again if truly the strong seller was break down more to the pivot (93.12), just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, February 14, 2013

Till I post this analysis = the USDJPY on look smooth move. and no nice to take any new OP here (till now). Look, on 4H TF = price now on move near that pivot 93.22 with small candle move = just wait and see, it’s more better action for now here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, February 15, 2013

For USDJPY still on bearish. the price candle on 4H TF was move on bellow the 61.8 fib 93.01. make a sell OP with use stoploss on bellow that 61.8 fib 93.01 = good idea for trade fx here, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, February 16, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

The USDJPY look to enter to the sideways zone. price on move near that pivot zone 93.31. And no nice idea with this consolidation price probability. just wait and see first for next opening price here. :slight_smile:

Regards.