ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY

Monday, December 31, 2012

This look on still sideways. Price till now on still move slow near that 23.6 fib (85.96). So, just wait and see, I see - it’s more better idea to take for now. The candle price on this 4H TF = still look slow movement. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price move)

Price on still try and want to test again that supply 86.63. On my thinking, just wait and see is more better idea. Then - truly, that opportunity to make new buy is good here if strong buyer can break up more to that supply 86.63 (of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY | Thursday, January 3, 2013

For USDJPY - this also on more nice move bulls, I see. This bulls can probably start again here and good for next Buy OP / or for hold your Buy OP if then the buyer also can break up to more the nearest resistance at 87.33. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY | Friday, January 04, 2013

For USDJPY - this look to probably more bulls, I see (but weak). Look, the bulls was so near that supply 87.82. With this look - of course, just wait and see is still better idea to take - and then pay attention for probably price pullback down = better action, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday, January 06, 2013 (analysis price for tomorrow - opening price)

The sideways will look still play here (although we see on the several candle ago here look as formed a nice bulls pinbar). On other say - I can say nice bulls again here if that strong resistance at near price 88.42 = had can be break by strong buyer then. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, January 07, 2013

This look on still sideways = price candle till now on still move so near / bellow that Resistance 88.42. Just wait and see with this condition is better. Then, if the Resistance 88.42 can also be break by strong bulls candle = just be aware with more bulls continuation here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, January 08, 2013

This also on bearish I see. This bearish can more nice down again here as long as seller can move bellow that 23.6 fib (87.55) then. So, of course - we can take this bearish opportunity. Sell can still play here with use max. SL on above that so strong supply (near the price 88.30, I see). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pullback bulls - yes, play here for now. The bulls pinbar look pullback up from that pivot 86.94. Make plan for buy OP with use SL on bellow that pivot 86.94 = yes, wise idea, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, January 10, 2013

This also to be bearish. On today move (4H TF), I see this can be more bearish if price can still move on bellow that 23.6 fib (bellow price 87.77). Search for sell but make sure that SL for sell above that 23.6 fib 87.77 = yes, good idea, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, January 11, 2013

For USDJPY = this more to be nice bulls of course. Look that this nice bulls can still play as long as that ex. resistance (near price 88.42) can not be break down again by seller. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday, January 13, 2013 (analysis price for opening price - tomorrow)

Just be aware with more bulls. Look, the price till closed this week look to want break up to more that resistance at 89.36. truly, that I see more bulls again here if that 89.36 was break up too by strong bulls candle then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, January 14, 2013

This look to more bulls again I see. This more bulls was clear triggered by the price bulls candle that can break up to more that resistance at 89.35. Search for buy with always use SL bellow that 89.35 = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The bulls on this pair still look strong and good to plan new buy if truly then buyer was also can break up to more that strong resistance at 89.69. So, make plan for buy here again is better but make sure first that 89.69 was can be break up by strong bulls candle then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The bearish on look play here. On my see as long as the seller then can move bellow that pivot 88.25 = yes, this still good to be sell. And more great sell if then 61.8 fibo on near 87.91 was also can be break down by strong seller then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, January 17, 2013

Price on look sideways - till now - the price here still move slow so near the pivot area at 88.25. Of course - no nice idea to take a new OP with this price candle formation. Just wait and see = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, January 18, 2013

The bulls on this pair look weak. On my see as long as that resistance 90.19 can not be break up again by buyer = yes, search again for sell is better if then price supported by strong bearish candle then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday, January 20, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

The bulls on here. And look to be more bulls again I see = if then buyer here can break up too to more that resistance line at 90.20. So, if that 90.20 can be break up too by strong buyer = wise idea to plan buy again here then, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, January 21, 2013

The bearish on look nice. On my see - if then seller can move down to bellow that 23.6 fib 89.61 = Yes, make plan again for sell OP with use max. SL for sell on above that strong supply 90.20 = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The sideways also on play here. Price till now on still move slow near the 23.6 fib 89.66. And because of this, no nice idea to take any new OP here for now, just ignore first, it’s better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Price on sideways. We see - this sideways still play here as long as the price candle can still play on above that 76.4 fib 88.37. And till now no nice idea to take new OP here. just wait and see. But, if we use Supply demand - as long as that 76.4 fib at 88.37 can not be break down again by seller = just be aware with bulls reversal (back trend to bulls). :slight_smile:

Regards.