[-ForexPhantom-] Daily Crossover System

If I were you, I’d send another fax requesting a confirmation of their receiveing your first fax. Then you’ll know sooner rather than later if you’re waiting in vain or not.
(More likely your fax will end up with the person who did or did not get your first fax. Email might end up anywhere…)

Agreed. I’m going to fax it again tomorrow and call them after that to see if they received it!

BTW, I love your avatar!

-ForexPhantom-

Hello everyone,

I was toying around the other day with moving averages and Forex in general. I noticed that another potential trading strategy is simply to attach a 1 and 3 SMA to the daily chart. Trade via normal crossover rules with MA’s. You can also use this for verification of the regular Daily Crossover System [see the attached picture — red equals bad, black equals good].

Also, I noticed that the daily charts seem to offer at least 100 pips per movement that you can catch, whatever system you are using. 100 pips is a pretty decent amount for a trade that takes less than 15 seconds to place. If you can trade 5x per week (once per currency with 5 unique currency pairs) and use a .1 lot size, then you can make 2000 bucks a month. Of course, .1 lot size is kind of a lot for the daily charts. Even with .01, you can grab 200 bucks a month. Not bad at all.

Also, concerning the GBP/JPY pair, I have removed it entirely from my open tabs. It is simply way too volatile to trade off the daily charts.

Just some thoughts for you all.

Take care,

-ForexPhantom-

thanks for sharing forexphantom, do you mind to tell us which pairs you trade most?

They all seem to be fine, except for the Guppy (GBP/JPY). That pair is much too volatile, in my opinion.

Personally, I only have 5 tabs open right now:

EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/CHF, and EUR/GBP.

You can trade whichever pairs you like, but these ones seem to be the most stable. But then again, this is Forex, so what we consider stable can change in a second flat.

-ForexPhantom-

hey fp i havent posted in a while but been observing the thread. i found a filter that can help with the system ive been using for the past couple of months now. its at forexfactory.com. the thread is auslonco thread and the filter is gann hi lo. i set the gann to 5 and it gives good signal entry or exit points. just wait for both of them to confirm the trend then trade according to the indi’s. like i said its been good to me but i use 1hr tf up to daily. lower than 1hr is just noise to me. but look at it and see for yourself. ive profited quit alot from your system and the use of gann indi. thanks again for sharing.

Trend what happened to the thread?You are the first to post in 2 months.I was following along then it stopped on May 29th.:confused:

i dont know what happened. everybody stopped posting. maybe everybody thinks this method is useless. to me along with gann its working great. gann is my entry and exit indi and fp’s method just confirms the trend.

Can u post up some screen shot and elaborate more on your entry base on Gann HiLo? thanks :slight_smile:

ForexPhantom have you started trading this system with a real account? How are the results so far?

Hello, this is my first mesaje in babypips though you’ve been reading for a long time.
Well the question is whether this system works Forexfhatom, does anyone follow this system?, If someone is in real-nis I like to say that this is going, thank you very much.
I hope it is understood the truth that English is not my language.

I’m interested if the system is going well, thread seemed to just die.

I traded this yesterday, set my TP to high so I only closed with one pip when it was at 70, but this is something I’m going to look into.

I just finished reading the entire thread and I must say, it seems impressive! I started to create my charts and going to find that gann hi lo indi at forexfactory and look at that along with the shi. hope the few of us that are looking into this system can share their experience.

Happy Trading!!!

Bill

Hello to all and anyone still following this thread!

I placed a few trades on 9/24:

G/J Short @ 146.63 and S/L was hit @ 145.03 +160
G/U Short @ 1.6224 and S/L was hit @ 1.5985 +239
E/J Short @ 133.40 and S/L was hit @ 133.01 +39

Total 438 in less than a day! I think my TS are too small, I will be experimenting with them. Also I will be adding the shi channel to my charts to see if that will help.

Trendline4x: I could not find the gann hi lo on ff, could you please help?

you are on the right track, Im working on an EA for that and allready started demo testing!

Put in one trade in today at the start of a new candle, bagged 170 pips, I also look at RSI and pay attention to S/R with this but it seems promising this system

Hello,

9/24 E/G buy @ .9099 and SL hit @ .9171 +72 pips

So far, I have a total of 510 pips gained out of 4/4 trades. I do have a floating trade with U/J sell @ 90.39 current price is 89.84 close of the market for +54 pips. So far so good! How is everyone doing with this system?

Bill

So far so good, no closed trades yet, but I’m up about 60 pips in each open order, I have 4 open orders.

Hello,

9/24 U/J SELL @ 90.39 S/L HIT @ 89.21 +118 PIPS
9/29 G/C BUY @ 1.6444 S/L HIT @ 1.6561 +117 PIPS
9/29 E/G SELL @ .9183 S/L HIT @ .9153 +30 PIPS

So far a total of 775 since 9/24!

Good stuff red, I just had two orders close at 191 pips from GBP/USD and 41 pips on CAD/JPY.

Good system, I like it so far.