ForexRebellion

Has anybody have feedback on ForexRebellion?

This seems to be a manual trading system, thinking of trying it.
First you need to learn the system, this might take a while to learn the system and trade from the indicators.

if it is good as they said, why sell it?
think it yourself. will you sell " holy grail"?

Actually I bought it on it’s launch …still trying out their trading method. Videos are quite comprehensive however so far so good, it’s a balance trade. Lost 3 & won 3.

No comment about whether is it good or bad yet …

I wouldn’t keep it to myself. What’s the point of being the only one in the world to know that you accomplished something no one else could. In fact, I would probably give away for free to anybody who could convince me that they were deserving. I am thinking of anybody whose life has been screwed up in the past year due to the greed and stupidity of a bunch of American financial types.

This recession is causing a lot of pain and stress.I find myself no job security,and constantly stress by my employer and working after hours on forex as alternate source of income.I’ve tried several system but haven’t found a decent system yet and really hope this is a workable one.This guy woould be doing a good deed…

Questions:
Does the signal repaint?.
Is it suitable for part timer?.
Can print some screen shot?.

I have been using Forex Rebellion for the past two weeks. I found the videos very helpful in setting up and running the program. It’s a trend following system that I find simple to use. The jury is still out as to whether or not I can make money with it, the first week I was getting used to it, just started trading today using a mini account, 6 trades to today, 3 right, 3 wrong but overall up on the day. Right now I am trying to find an EA I can use with it that uses a 3bar reversal to stop out a position.

Hi,

If you keep it to yourself, you will earn profits consistently, but slower than if you sell, and even If you have a system that actually work under present market conditions, you have no guarantee it will still make money when conditions change.

If you sell, you “make a hit”. You sell as many copies as you can, in a price that will maximize your total profits. That way, you get huge profits in a very short time. Than you can sit and relax, no worries about weather it can survive condition changes or not, and start building a new system to make another hit (while using the system you just sold to make money as long as it still work).

Still sure it makes no sense to sell?

Continuing the discussion from the MegaDriod thread: has anyone had any real experiences with the syetem? How successful is it for you? How much time does it require? How much do you trust the system? :slight_smile:

Exactly… as good as a system can be, you’d make more selling it wave after wave… than making steady income from it…

Ok im here! Yes i have it, i think its great and it works SO well.

But when you first get onto the system you ( I did this ) get ahead of your self and jump into any trade that you think is going to work. Me telling you dont do it is not going to work… just place a 0.01 lot trade.

I get on a good week 6 trades off just the EURUSD and the GBPUSD ( the only ones i trade. Some are only 15 pip wins and i have have 1300 pip win! If you are calm enough on the 4H chart you can get some monster trades. Just have to stick to his rules.

5M chart is scary and fast, you have to be on Monster or a good cup of coffee while on that.

I think its worth it…

PS: i always look at the news to see if there is going to be some crazy info about the pairs. So if the trend is going down, dont place a trade in the wrong direction… I have trades still open that i messed up on! But i only stick to one pair i can counter trade it and just wait for the market to swing back…

My two main problems with manual systems so far have been support&resistance areas and trends. Does this system rely on these?

I know it soulds strange that trend could be a problem, but sometimes it is. I see a clear downtrend on a 15-minute chart, while in fact there is a clear uptrend on a 4-hour chart. “Go with the trend” doesn’t mean much to me in this case.

Support&resistance (Fibonachy lines, Murray math lines etc) is another issue. “Don’t trade around these.” Well, they are all over the place… I can’t place a trade and not be around one of them… :slight_smile:

Anyway, does this system have anything like this?

Also, I saw on the homepage videos, that some people simply enter a trade, while others place a pending order. Is this part of the system?

Thanks for all the info you can give! :slight_smile:

I just made my first entry, it’s on the 30M on EUR/USD.
Pastrana on what do you base you exit strategy? Right now I’m just playing safe with 1:1 RR ( 1 - 100 or something it’s called in the instructions ) when it against the trend. And when I’m trading with the trend I use 1:1.5 Ratio.
I look at the trend based on the 75 moving average.

ATI i will get back to you.

Piepetat, Ok so 1:1 is fine and i still use it. Now regards to taking profit and exiting. Every trade is going to be different. In the beginning i was closing out after 10 - 15 pips. My nerves got the best of me so i would take the money and run. Honestly just give the rebellion a chance, and give the market room to breath too. I hate doing that where you are in the negative and you have to wait for it to come around. Just have to let it work…

I have 3 moving averages in there. 60, 100 & 200 thats what the guys from FXDD news use and it works well. 75% of the time if the market hits those line they bounce back or change the trend in a small or big way.

Forex News | Forex Trading News by FXDD

EUR/USD Technical Analysis Video

I watch these sites all the time. Awesome info and you learn loads.

You can do this, i ride motocross and do boy stuff. If i can trade then any monkey can.

If you have a question then email the support, Russ is the support and gets back to you. Such a good guy!

PS: Stick to one pair, if you play too many you will get lost and forex will eat your money up.:slight_smile:

hey leepastrana,
i’m still trying to make sense out of it, maybe you could help. i trade on 5m charts from gmt 1:30-2:30 daily, could you tell me what should my t/p and s/l should be and if its good thing to trade only in the direction of trend of 4h chart.

also, would you like to share your method of trading it??