Forextrade1 Scam

I Saw this As The Most Profitable way to make money Online ,But Later I Found Out That I Was Scammed And I Lost $2500 So Let Me Explain How This Scam Works

The Company Runs On Telegram And Whats App And Does Not Have A Registered Address They Provide Free Signals Which Seem to be more Profitable Than Any Other Trading Firm In The World

These Guys Talk To You Like You Are god To Them Before You Pay Their Fees But Later They Just Ignore You.They Use SIR All The Time in their Chats.They’ll Take Advance Profit sharing fees from you and then they’ll place random trades in your account some trades are without stop losses Beware Their Systems Look Real But They Are Scammers

#forextrade1 #forextrade11

1 Like

Thanks for the scam alert

Looks a lot similar to these: :thinking:

Hi there
Have you recovered your funds?

Exactly what FireloopINC has explained has happened today with me by this ForexTrade1 scammers. deposited my 2500 USD with them and my account is having some random copy trades that are closing in loss.
There free telegram groups shows strong accuracy and big profits but in real nothing happens like this. Support closed for me. No response now from them.

I dont know if i will be able to recover my 2500 USD but i will try my best to file a charge back.