Former Bank Trader

Correction there. May be in few hours…:stuck_out_tongue:

can i paint the villa a different color coz the color sucks

what am i doing wrong? i trade for a living and i only have a flat, a bike and lot of socks…

yes i agree…so please post more interesting pics…but dont post charts ok…coz we just cant be doing that

Hahaha, can’t believe I’ve only just seen this.

Liftoff is so good I’ll bet that he won’t just show us how to make pips, he’ll show us the sacred secret of how to make paps!

What are paps?

paps hehe duno mmmm…paps papa

They are what you learn about in ex-barclays banker forex trading webinars.

They are like unicorn pips.

Ok guys from this weekend I will be giving you the secret to making paps (Unicorn Pips) in the market. Every Saturday nyt I will post charts, simple system. 30 pip stop, 30 pip half profit rest off at 90. This will be fun, trust me. :59:

I’m buying a Villa today on the absolute pretense that by this weekend I will be MEGARICH thanks to Liftoff. I had to borrow the money off some gangsters but those 4 pictures convinced me that Liftoff is the real deal. Lets all go to Vegas next week!

These pictures generate the right emotional energy I need but if it is ok for me to offer a suggestion then I think we can make this type of inspiration stronger if we are serious whenever we’re able to be serious. Someone said a slight change in trajectory makes a huge difference in where we end up, when our course is mapped out into the future.

Yeah I have a nice villa and all the comforts I need but I want more so I am grateful for your thoughts and pictures because they inspire the belief that I can get more.