Former Bank Trader

I was first introduced to the markets in 2006 as a Bank Trader. I am not allowed to say which bank but I love you guys so much that I will give up that info. I was a trader at Barclays. I enjoyed my time there but I became so successful that the 10 million bonus was not enough for me.I quit my job and went full time. In my time as successful trader, I have bought plenty Villas around the world.

South Africa

Italy

Costa Rica

I have sports cars…plenty plenty sports cars… here is one of them… the rest will come along with time.

So now things will be free from on the set… but later on I will find a way of getting your tiny money even though I am multimillionaire.

Its all a lie but I bet you want to believe me, right?

I want to join your class no matter what money it will cost me. You seem legit. And you have worked at Barclays! Thats just awesome.

Not just Barclays… I moved to 3 other big boys but the bonus was just too small… so I settled on my own . :cool:

Lmfao…!!!:18:

Do you have a name by anychance?

Name is top top secret. But I love Babypips… My name is Lloyd Craig Blankfein

But me good teacher. Me want to share the money :31:

So if I just give you all my bank details then I’m good to go yeah? :slight_smile:

Despite being a Newbie, I know exactly what this thread is all about - genius! Reputations precede some people.

Just having some fun mehn. Lol

I’ll give you twice what you paid for the Italian Villa…

Here we go again … another david Jefferson scam thread … yawn yawn …

no no no… Villa not for sale… Villa only for showing off…

Liftoff thats just so wrong

Wow, liftoff is so good he owns a car thats not even in production yet. ha, gotta hate douches like that

OMG!!! You are my god Liftoff! Teach us everything… You should make a live webinar… I will pay you money, especially since you will probably refuse the first time and play hard to get…

And seeing as you love us all so much and all that…

lmao… Ok… I will think about the webinar bit… it ll be free, trust me. :21:

I have no trading experience whatsoever, and quite frankly I admit my toaster probably has a higher IQ then I, but I will insult all the experienced traders that say you are not legit Liftoff…

You are so generous for sharing… Don’t let the haters stop you :slight_smile: trolls will be trolls…

Please tell us more about basic concepts of horizontal levels of support and resistance!

Ok… tomorrow I ll post Some goodies… Horizontal Support and Resistance. Bring out your pads and pens cuz the goodies will be free [B]for only tomorrow[/B].

Wow this is amazing… My trading has improved so much already… I thank you for making me a rich man in a few years.