FP Market for Scalping!

I’m about to open an account with FP Markets, Since I’m a scalper wanted to know if FP Markets are a better choice of broker for scalping. Let me know if there is any other hidden cost on their spreads, execution and Commission per Lot on the Raw account.

From my personal experience with FP Markets there are no hidden cost in addition to the spreads/commissions that are advertised. Everything is visible and particularly the execution is better compared to several other brokers that i have tried in the past.

I’m into scalping and looking to open an account with a broker that works in ECN model. Does FP Market have ECN account? and any idea if they provide free VPS?

As far as i am aware FP Markets are indeed a ECN broker.

Regarding the free VPS, FP markets does provide free VPS for clients trading at least 10 lots a month.

I believe FP Markets provide free vps to their clients mainting trading 10 lots a month.

I have an account with FP Markets and the main advantage compared to the other brokers is the number of Instruments available to Trade, I believe they have over 10000 different products.
Even though i mainly trade Forex with them, they have a huge list of global stocks and commodities to trade with

Tried to open an account with FP market, have to say that their customer support were very patient, answered all my questions without any hesitation.

The range of assets is the largest that I have seen. You got more than 10,000 instruments to trade including Forex, Futures, equities.

Yes, FP Markets’ Raw account does use ECN model and they do provide a free VPS if you trade 10 lots each month