FP Markets - Review?

Hi FlavioESt, I currently trade using FP Markets and the spreads are better compared with other similar brokers.
Regarding News trading, from what i observed in the last few months, FP Markets are stable even during volatile market movements, haven’t faced any server freezing issues and their execution is pretty quick irrespective of market movements.

I agree with Emilyj, Since I’ve been trading using FP Markets i can say for certain that the News trading is really reliable even during any volatile market situations, I haven’t faced any server freezing issues in the recent pase.
As for the scalping and spreads part, they offer some of the most competitive spreads, the executions speed is quick as well throughout the day.

I’m from UAE, been trading with FP Markets for 4 months now. I wasn’t expecting the spread to be so tight, I was on average paying close to 2 pips with my previous broker as a fixed spread z whereas in FP Markets it’s 0.0 pips in EURUSD for most parts of the day.
Also the execution speeds are very fast even without using a VPN. Would definitely recommend FP Markets to anyone who wants to trade

I’m trading with Fp Markets for 3 months and i chose them based on the reviews in genetal and considering they are ASIC regulated.

From my trading experience FP Markets have been great for scalping, Tighter spreads compared to the competitors

The experience has been good so far, their trading conditions are great as well.

Its been just 3 months trading with FP Markets and and the experience has been good so far, i worry less about their reliability because they are regulated by ASIC and also hold an CYSEC(EU) license.

I’m currently trading with their Raw account, the spreads are pretty tight the whole day and withdrawals have been pretty quick as well.

Trading with FP Markets has been overall a good experience , I’m trading with them Live for the last 7 months now and have not faced any issues like server freezing or spread widening.

FP Markets are in the business for over 15 years regulated by ASIC and they make sure to maintain a professional standards, they have a very good customer support team and process. I will definitely recommend them.

I’m a beginner in Forex Trading and have decided to trade with FP Markets because of their tight spreads as mentioned on reviews.
Anyone who is currently trading with FP Markets Raw Spread account for long term? Any feedback on your experience, does the spread remain consistent throughout sessions?

hello I also live in uae , can u tell plz me how many days does the withdrawal takes to reach your bank account ??

Hi Knight12, I’ve been trading with FP Markets for a year now and its been a good experience trading with them so far.

The spreads are really tight and no spread widening issues, even during volatile events

I’m a beginner in trading and looking for a broker to get started Live. My main criteria are tight spreads and low commissions.

I’m mainly going to scalp so a suitable broker for scalping with a reliable regulation is preferred.

If they’ve got good reviews, then go for it!

Check out Introduction to ForexChief. I think you will find that their spread and commission will meet your expectations.

Hi Marcelo00, For scalping i would recommend FP Markets, its an ASIC regulated broker with over 15 years of experience.

Their Raw Spreads (ECN) account has some of the tightest spreads out there, their commissions are lower as well compared to other ECN brokers.

I’m looking to move my trading account from my current broker as the spreads are very wide. I want to open an account with a ECN broker.
I’ve shortlisted FP Markets, their spreads seem really competitive when compared with my previous brokers, their commission is also lower.
Any feedback from existing traders?

FP Markets is a good choice, I have been trading with them for a while now, their spreads are some of the tightest out there (at least in the major pairs- Averages 0 for most part of the day in EURUSD)

If you choose their Raw Spreads account, the commission charged per lot is 6$ per round lot, which is slightly cheaper than other similar ECN brokers.

I’m fairly new to trading and want to move from Demo to Live trading, so wanted to try with a small deposit.
Have shortlisted FP Markets, is the $100 minimum deposit option available for their ECN (Raw) account as well or is it only for the standard account?

Nobody writes about withdrawl-procedures? Has nobody made profits so far?
Thats a very important point, cause many brokers offer very good trading conditions, maybe also good support, and when you start to make profits they close your account due to a customers agreement (that every account-opener has to sign) which gives them the right tö " close anytime without special reason the customers account by sending an email notification".

Yes, you can get started with $100 deposit in both their Raw and Standard accounts. Better to consider their Raw account, as the spreads are much tighter there.

Yes thats good, but what about their pay-out morality? Making profits is not the problem, the problem is now for me to find a broker who makes no trubbles in money transfer matters- have you allready withdrawn money several times without problems?

Reviews of this broker seem positive.