FP Markets - Review?

Anyone have experience Trading with FP Markets? The ASIC regulated one, seems reviews online are pretty good and they seem to be active for 15 years now.

I am mainly a scalper and want a broker that has tight spreads and good execution speeds. So shortlisted them based on these factors.

Any suggestions welcome, positive & negative.

1 Like

HI Zacko FP Markets are a good choice, If you’re a scalper then FP Markets is the right choice to use.

It has tight spreads and fast execution than any other broker. There is a certain criterion to be met if you want Free VPN cause they do provide free VPN.

The only drawback is that they do not accept the US and Canadians.

Hey, FP Markets are the most reliable brokers. A good choice of broker.
You can check its reviews they are really good in customer support and with spreads.

FP Markets do not charge any commission on the withdrawal of amounts.

And if a certain lot is maintained free VPS access would be provided.

It has low spreads, slippage, and fast execution. FP Markets are better compared to several top ASIC regulated brokers.

FP Markets increased activity in all forums and I thought it was a new broker, they also sent mass mailing. I didn’t use a broker, so I can’t share my opinion.

Good broker to start off with.

They provide with demo so you can practice and low spreads if you go live.

Good reviews on several sites for FP Markets.

Been using them for a while and they have the best execution, good broker for scalping.

Started trading with FP Markets,lower spreads and Slippage.

Good broker to choose if your a scalper.

How can you say it is the best broker ? On what bases is this the best broker ?

I started trading with FP Markets recently and their Raw account has some of the lowest spreads, I mainly trade in EURUSD where the spreads are pretty much 0.0 pips most of the times.

Does FP Market offer any discount of provide with offers on the initial joining stage ?

I’m currently using FP Markets and have been trading with them for the last few months, I started using FP Markets mainly for scalping strategy as they have some of the lowest spreads starting from 0.0 pips. I also got a free VPS from them which i can retain as long as i maintain a minimum of 10 Lots per month.