FPA: Real reviews or scam forum?

And you do not have stopped trading with your broker after reading the review, don’t you?

And what does they wrote about your broker? Is it someone cannot withdrawal his money or spread becomes expanded without reasons? or something else?

“A legit business seldom needs to appeal to emotional issues for success. Peace is an emotional topic that in reality is not that good for business. When soldiers are eating beans and biscuits, and shooting lots of bullets, and driving tanks over their enemies, Commerce happens. When Commerce happens stocks tend higher. For a company to appeal both to “peace” and “army” in the same phrase it reeks of scam.” -zorathruster

It just seems to make sense to me. :33:

Complication and issues are always approaching traders, but it doesn’t mean that brokers are the ones to blame.

Bad reviews doesn’t necessarily mean that your broker is bad. I recommend keep on trading if it suits your style. Still, use caution if making large trades…

Many novice traders believe that if they lost their money - it does not mean that they are not able to trade forex, it means that their broker is a scam. These traders easier to blame someone in a lie than to admit their mistakes. With them, the resource still exists.

Fpa - totally scam!

:18:
Robotrader, +1! I like the way you express your opinion!)

Without explanation why FPA is a scam. +1 becomes -1 = 0. We would like contributors to share their thoughts instead of slamming brokers/sites.

UMAF, I shall explain you why do I think so. One day I was looking for reviews about brokers. I registered on FPA website because I found many bad reviews about my broker and I wanted to leave my own opinion about it, so they banned my account and called me a spammer for only one good review about broker they called scam. That’s why they are scam.

FPA shows all reviews and comments openly including my review that against them.

But I don’t like how they decide which one is scam or not.

Beside they like to look for silly news to make a brokers they accuse as scam look bad like they wrote this:

[B]Update, on YYYY-MM-DD, this broker has lost license in Belize[/B].

Belize, where the hell is that ?

Is it one of the city in the Final Fantasy video game ?

I’m not trying to justify FPA and don’t want to disappoint you, but the city is really there.

We musn’t rely on just one site. When choosing for a broker, a thorough research is a must.

I can say that FPA does it’s best to prove scam. For example filtering by ip. Try to commend yourself from the same ip under different names. Then you’ll see that your rating will be damaged at FPA forever. Another way to kill your rating is copy/paste comments from other people. Sooner or later you’ll find that it was bad idea with stone falling of your rating. Also if you use actors for promoting your forex business sooner or later it will be revealed. This is my personal observations and if you wish to find proves of careful examination of moderators there I can give some examples

Yes, I know, but what made them thought such a news was really that important to add more bad reputation to a broker ?

If for example the broker loses a license in their own country like Russia, then yes its worth mentioning.

The broker is used widely by a lot of Asian Countries with huge population like Pakistan and Indonesia but they don’t care instead care so much about Belize.

This is like the saying…

" You can see an ant across the continent but you can’t see an elephant in front of your face "

If to speak about brokers I tell you one story. At FPA I found statement that Instaforex is scam. I didn’t believe in it and decided to check by my own money. What I faced was huge slippages, lost connection, terminal freezing, etc. Support of that broker was terrible. They accused my firewall, my computer, my provider of internet and me. The next time when I wanted to check another broker, I was more careful, and tryed another broker which had better reputation at FPA and I was more happy. I agree that broker can’t have goood reputation, but still there are brokers with better or worse reputation. But try to put yourself in shoes of FPA administrator. For some reason they made investigation and found that broker X is guilty in not paying. You can read how they do it via search at FPA for instaforex. Then they made another investigation and again found that some broker is guilty in some challanges. And then somebody appears who says broker X is wonderful. Will it be easy for you to belive that somebody isn’t payed by broker X for leaving positive comments? If to speak about instaforex, I see advertisement of it everywherer in my country on each pillar and building and corner. But I definetely know that they are scam after losing 500$. Maybe your broker has similar challenges?

Agree…its difficult to be FPA administrator. Forget FPA, consumers in the US even criticize BBB…lol. It all depends on how you perceive a certain website.

Well, you’re talking about scam at their site - filtering by IP, copy/paste e.t.c.
And what about reviews? why you cannot leave a good review? they just delete it. And I like my brokers - I can WD money without problems. So WHY?

Now about Insta. When my friend traded with Insta he hadn’t such problems like UMAF - I think there were some problems with their server or something like that.I know that my friend got his profit without problems too and he hasn’t such bugs with terminal or with connection. His deals opened and closed quickly - I tell it because I saw it by my eyes. I don’t know is he with insta now or not - He moved to other city and we aren’t speaking with him about trading.

If to speak about Instaforex it can be explained in the following way. In 2010 and 2011 when I traded with Instaforex, they wasn’t a good broker and maybe for now they become better. I can say that I used dedicated server at that time, and simultaneously used Alpari UK. And imagine: Instaforex terminal missing connection, Alpari terminal works fine. And it happened regularly( 5 - 10 times per day and night). As result in my eyes Instaforex spoiled their name completely. The same can be applied to your current broker. If FPA administrator found enough proves of dishonesty of comments about your broker, then even if your broker become better of significantly better, it will take time to deserve good name again. For me personally I can say that I left my positive and negative comments without any sign of problem. FPA wasn’t interested in proving Instaforex or any other broker because they have money from advertisement from brokers. And for me it was interesting that they advertised instaforex in 2010 but not in 2011 or later years. Maybe in future they will again but for now Insta has a long way to go. For now I just can say that it’s hard to be police. Always will be somebody who claims that police can work better :slight_smile:

Year, doctor I agree with almost all of this. I’ll explain why FPA will not say that instaforex is a good broker: Be aware of Forex Peace Army Scam ))). And I kinda agree with InstaForex.