FPA: Real reviews or scam forum?

Hm. Looks like conflict between two companies. For me is strange two point,

1. I can’t navigate to page which you mentioned via site of instaforex.
  2. I personally inclined to believe FPA for reason that they lost money on the conflict with instaforex. But it’s IMHO which doesn’t pretend to be absolute. Also my opinion is biased by FPA because with usage of FPA I become profitable.

I can post a proof that in total I have gotten around 1000 $ in Insta with bonus account without only deposit even though it took time to got that much from bonus only.

A lot of reviewers there who got account disable trade in Insta by posting a lot of spam posting in the bonus campaign forum and wanted to get rich without risked their own money even though there is a clear agreement about bonus. Once it didn’t work, they yell like kid…

I face no such problems in Insta, there is no way customer support is terrible as even on week end they still reply us.

I also forget the last time I face re quote.

If we want to call others scam without proofs and just because peoples yell scam then PayPal, Neteller, Skrill and all of the regulated payment processors are scam too.

If you don’t believe, check those payment processors Facebook pages, ton of angry clients there everyday and call them thief and scam, and we can discuss farther away by questioning why don’t FBI investigate PayPal more instead of closed Liberty Reserve ( which in my opinion was the best payment processor )…

There are also a lot of reviewers say that Alpari has a awful slippage like 100 ( maybe they meant 10 ).

In short, if we dare to be a judge who see only things based on fact or objectively without personal matter or subjective things and want to call one broker is a scam without proof then let’s just call [B]ALL BROKERS ARE SCAM[/B] so its fair and makes sense…

Otherwise… everyone can be a judge and its very easy to write " We have declared that you guys are scam and we want and advice everyone to stop doing business with you guys, [B]OMG !!! RUN GUYS…[/B] "… :smiley:

FPA only allows negative side of threads, posts, feedbacks, and anything that benefits them and their website. There are only few information which are positive and genuine.

Really, can you prove it? Actually I know there are some unreal information on FPA but overall it’s good, I trust them in reviewing almost brokers. I.e FPA marked Capital1 and YTFX and Insta are SCAMS, and with plenty of bad reviews, scam report (topic),… I think we can see FPA is doing a good work.

You see, dollace, maybe they are…
But in my opinion they started with lie. They are in USA and they cannot Judge someone without USA court. So every broker may sue for their activities. I don’t believe them, but I repeat that it’s IMO.

Hello! It is very interesting for me to read this thread.
A couple of weeks ago I registered on the website FPA. For the most part it is really a forum where traders can leave the reviews about brokers, but: There are several people who have never traded with these brokers, but they leave their comments about these brokers. How to explain this? In my opinion it’s simple: They are the administrators of the forum (the number of messages is very large). In the future, when the number of negative reviews becomes quite large, they can propose to the broker to delete this reviews from the forum for a certain amount of money that they will require from the broker. Many traders pay attention to reviews from that resource, so it is quite logical. Approximately described on the INSTAFOREX website. I kind of agree with that. But this is my opinion and you don’t need to accuse me for disinformation.
P.S. When I traded with Insta I haven’t such problems like they posted in their forum.

Doctor, try to google “Instaforex FPA” you’ll see the link to instaforex site.

All brokers are scam…, if we want to see their negative reviews…

All we need to do is google with this format “Your broker name” + scam…

And voila… BOOMM… those who can’t do this are either…

1. Blind
  2. Don’t know how to use computer
  3. Retarded

Including PayPal, Skrill, Neteller are scam too.

I know a lot of peoples said FPA is scam too, FPA has a lot of bad reviews too so they are scam too.

And last I know a lot of peoples called FBI is scam because they lost their money because of FBI. ( sshhh, some of them were even so sure USA and FBI kept the Liberty Reserve money for themselves ).

Don’t forget NFA punished Gain Capital and FXCM because they admitted they used virtual dealer plug in.

So FPA, FBI, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Gain Capital, FXCM, Insta, Liberty Reserve and all of the Forex Courses Mentors are scam… who else need to be called scam ?

Anyway, if we can call anyone scam we must get ready for the karma because its the law of universe…

I’ve seen more and more peoples leave FPA and call them scam nowadays.

This is my last reply in this thread, here’s a nice link as my last present for readers.

Forexpeacearmy Scam Warning

Scam, scam, scam, scam, scam, scam, scam, scam, scam… :smiley:

Well,
take note instaforex client agreement
https://cabinet.instaforex.com/client/client_offer/

3.14.6. The Customer agrees to undergo a supplementary expert examination of the trading account, if it has been revealed that the trading methods of the Customer include opening and closing/opening lock positions with a less than 5-minute interval between them. In accord to the results of the supplementary examination the Company reserves the right to correct the outcome of the Customer’s trading by the sum total of such orders.
Show me other broker which has similar attitude toward trader, and I bet you’ll find a lot of negative feedback about this broker.

Doctor, agree with you. But every trader must to read agreements before he or she opens the account. If he/she don’t like it, what for to trade with this broker, isn’t it?

FXCM has never used a virtual dealer plugin. The NFA action in 2011 was for positive slippage that not passed on prior to 2010. That year we updated our execution system to pass on all positive slippage in full to our clients whenever it’s available. We have also reimbursed affected clients for positive slippage they should have received prior to the 2010 updates.

Furthermore, in compliance with NFA rules regarding price slippage and price re-quoting that were finalized in 2012, FXCM LLC provides daily trade reports to the NFA which monitors and supervises FXCM LLC’s activity including information on the price where all client orders are filled and the corresponding price where those orders are offset with our liquidity providers. All of FXCM’s global trading entities (FXCM Australia, FXCM Japan, FXCM UK, etc.) execute client rolling spot forex transactions as a riskless principal with FXCM LLC, so the same execution standards are applied for all of our clients worldwide.

To this day, FXCM remains one of the few firms in the industry to pass on positive slippage on all order types including market and limit orders. By contrast, some brokers will re-quote their clients rather than letting them benefit from positive slippage. There are no re-quotes with FXCM.

You are more then correct. But what I want to say is different. In 2010 I lost money with Instaforex. IMHO at that time they were scamers. Then at FPA I read confirmation that I’m not alone. I left feedback at FPA about some forex products ( positive and negative ). Then I see that somebody claims that my feedback is not real. Then at former scamer site I see critic of my comment. Whom I’ll be inclined to believe? Former scamer which has license agreement against trader or to web site where I left positive and negative comments?

Nobody is forcing us traders of what to believe, and in it’s our own choice and knowledge on how to make ourselves safe by doing a thorough research of a broker before opening an account with them.

1. I had no requotes with FXCM when I traded with them. IMO they cannot be scam.
  2. I traded with Insta in 2012 - good broker, I like it and personally I had no problems with them but it’s from my exp. too.
  3. Janelle, I’m fully agree with you.

Nice thread… personally, I read other people reviews, decide between brokers, open demo accounts, see for myself, and even then, not really be sure that if I put a bigger amount of money with that broker I’ll be able to withdrawal them, let along profits… Crazy world Forex, but I guess, if you want some cash, you gotta sweat one way or another :22:

As I know there are some brokers that had different terms of trading in demo and real. For example: Demo has good execution’s speed and real is slow. So demo isn’t always a mirror of real. so, awilix, ur right, sometimes we gotta sweat)