Free Beer, impractical posts and a place to unwind!

Edit: Obviously European beer because that head is not acceptable

A place for the ‘old timers’ here at BP to blow off some steam without offending every man and his dog

To get the ball rolling and at the risk of ruining other threads the invite list starts as the following @peterma & @TradeViper…add more as you wish :joy:

Hey B, thanks for the Beer, and right now I am consuming a Chocolate Milkshake, it is, well transcendental.

At any rate, the last thing I wanted to do was plug up another thread, soooooo, this looks like the place.

First, I take no pleasure in exposing people, as long as their concepts are valid, I have no axxe to grind. But when people promulgate lies and fantasy as truth, well that is what really gets me hissing.

So on to Lexys. The concept of re posting something from another site is, to me, downright rude. Which is why I don;t like to do it, and I would prefer not to here, out of respect for the site owners. If someone wants to you can put a search together with the following terms on your favorite search engine, and then look at the results yourself…

Alexa, Lexys, xela, alexa smith, wordsmith, "Smith’s Typepad account, Timothy Nagley leedscounsellingclinic.org, Leeds, UK., Aspergers, autism, treatment modalities for HL patients.

This should be enough for anyone to get started.

A couple of things, Lexys basically told lies about the utility of Spot Currency Volume. Volume is useless, in Spot Currency, and if someone would like to debate this, call me out, make a thread and lets get the party started. Just because someone tells you the things you want to hear does not mean they are either right or helpful, and yet there are still followers of this person, who are so completely taken by their persona, that it is impossible to have a sensible dialogue with them.

The other issue is the claim of being a professional trader, IF you are a “professional”, you know, again, and again, that volume in FOREX, is useless. There is no way, any professional would say any different. This is how I know that this person is a fraud.

Bottom line, I don’t really know the motives for all of this, as I have observed, A Guy, masquerading as a chick, trolling websites that generally consists of guys, getting so upset when questioned they become emotionally unhinged, and it goes on and on, to me it is inexplicable.

Anyway, have a great week, and be careful out there.

The Ever Dealing With Reality VIPER

I thought I’d use this as a dumping ground for “all things a little random”…

Perhaps i’m a little late to the show since it’s offering in 2014…but still, it made me laugh

Also a reminder now for all who were following the legondary ICT on Twitter that his account has now been set to private. I wonder why this has happened…So get following him for updates!

#ICAN(T)TRADE… no one seems to know for sure?

That one time when you just know you should have gone short…and you didn’t

Right, don’t ever say that I don’t help or give advice