Free best trading Signals everyday Before London Open at 5.30AM London time

Hello everybody:
I am new to this forum and i am going to post trading signals, which are generated from my trading strategies everyday at the time stated above. I yield average 30 to 80 percent a month. Please feel free to message me. The update will start from tomorrow.

I have made 6 percent return today!

I’ll watch with interest

Sell GBP USD, take profit at 1.5110, risk 3 to 5 percent and set your own stop loss i can only give you a definite take profit figure and I am 90 percent right at the time-).

Buy USD Chef and take profit at 1.0203, set your own stop loss i wont give you tip on that. but my forecast have been 90 percent right at the time, which helps me generate good profit.

Can you add me personally, i will give you accuarate forecast

Iam not allowed to give out forecast on this forum apprently…

As I understood you are not going to share any details of your system, right? I will observe with a great interest not only the results (which are, by the way, very valuable) of your trading but also some specific traits of it. So if you have such an ability to share the technical aspects of your trading I will really appreciate it.

This Week +11.34% (+26.01%) £42.68 (+£150.26) 296.20 (+608.1) 92% (+62%) 13 (-20) 31100.00 (-97400.00)

Today have been the worst day of my trading week, i only managed to make 0.92 percent off GBP USD, USD CHEF and NDZ CHEF. GBP USD have changed direction but i closed the trade earlier, which resulted in only little loss. My winning rate so far is 92 percent.

sell gdp usd take profit at 1.5174, sell eur jpy take profit at 137.50, buy usd chef take profit at 1.0222

looking forward to seeing how this strategy works out in the long run! Looking good so far:) Feel fee to pm me in regards to this strategy. I would like to know more about it.

Hi Currencytrader
Any further signals that we can take a look at?

Hey…!
If you are new to this forum then you must take help from the best advisory firm and do trading in forex signals and make your trading signals strategy everyday at the time of start your trading. I will suggest you to do trading in forex signals and recommendation.

please send me a signal

I doubt he will - That thread is FOUR years old and he only ever posted 8 posts on this forum :smile: