Free Forex Auto trading Service

I’m always find auto trading service in the world. but i can’t find so good service. first i found zulutrade.com my 1st and 2nd account was loss with zulutrade. after that i researched another service. i have found new free autotrading service and it was unitemarket.com after that singed up in there. i’m wondering with this service. my 2 weeks profit was $586 . as i think it’s very trusted service.here you go link Unitemarket | Automated Forex Trading Services.

hello sherly,
most probably you were not doing something right - or you were too overexposed to risk or didnt protect your account with getting negative trades…zulutrade is an excellent service and WHEN utilized you can get some really nice results!

i have subscribed unitemarket Enhance plan. it’s so protected and transparency service.

here is myfxbook real account result ( please remove brackets [ ] )
www[.]myfxbook[.]com/members/DhamKU/my-live-account/572416

okei i will check you out.hopefully you wont be disappointment!

Myfxbook still not update

Here is my live performance widget

not bad!! not bad at all.
How is your trading going on? I think i can find you on zulutrade as well?

my above myfxbook account not updating. i’m re upload it using FTP.

My above Myfxbook account not update yet. i re-uploaded it using FTP.

Trading is very well . today profit $244.25. I’m very happy with trading …:58:

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/54113-best-forex-trading-system-may-2013-a.html#post493981

please update performance page.

Yes, also i’m loss with zulutrade

Also i’m loss with zulutrade.

How exactly did you loose with zulutrade? are you a trader or a follower? Care to upload some imagines to help you out :wink: Maybe you should’ve changed the language to the one being yours (or close to yours) as English is not your strong feeling.

Great performance with unitemarket.com here is vendor result.

please share back test result here. it can help more new traders like me…

Forex auto trading works on a number of stages. Eventually there is no one hard and fast rule for creating money off of these types of techniques as its success varies from individual to person. Group financial commitment schemes such as this work by people placing money into a universal coffer and then any benefit that is made from these investment strategies is shared amongst the other traders.

Thanks!
Rvdmarkets