Free Forex Manager

Yesterday I tested this free manager and I am very impressed, did anyone else use it? Here is a pdf manual with description of all functions

1 Like

the free tool shows the risk in percentage or in money before opening a position, you can open a position directly from the panel, hide take profit and stop loss for the broker, shows the current session, manage the position by trailing stop, show daily profit or loss and has many other interesting features.

1 Like

You are right. This manager is actually quite good. Thanks for sharing this here.

I think it’s good and most important that the free tools have some nice features, unfortunately I can’t add the file here because it is licensed for mt4 and mt5 accounts, you have to write a message to them to get it.

Now FX Merge are working on the preparation of a new free tool “Risk Reward” and it will be available in a few days.

The free risk reward ratio has already been added and they are now working on the harmonic pattern indicator, it will be available in a few days.