Free Forex Screener Website

Hi Traders,

Is there any online tools where I can get this type of information (check attached image). It’s a stock screener but I need a free website of forex screener.

It’s easy to find out trend, trend support resistance, wedge and many more. It’s very easy to check at a glance.

Thanks for reading me and for your reply!

That would be interesting if there is such a forex tool. Have you found anything in your google search?

Still, I didn’t find them that’s why I posted it here brother :frowning:
Can you please suggest me some?

I don’t personally use any tools like that, but if you can easily spot those patterns on the chart then you don’t really need it. It would be useful for someone that can’t sit in front of the charts to monitor them

1 Like

Where did you get that data? Thanks!

Search finviz on google :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder if something like TradingView Technical data gets you closer to what you want. There aren’t tradelines posted by the TV staff, but you could also check out the Ideas section for what others think. And after you spend some time there, you get a better understanding of why two people might not agree on a trendline or other piece of data.

Technicals

Ideas

It’s pretty enlightening to read commentary from many different people, with differents points of view, on the same currency pair.

Thanks, man. Really appreciate. Great tool.

The best part is going back to an analyst prediction, the following week. The TV chart actually updates to show you how the pair moved, on the same chart created by the analyst. Cool! Strangely, some of the most popular “analysts” under the Ideas section tend to have predictions that are consistently wrong. So beware!

2 Likes

Yeah. I checked some post about their prediction and I found them wrong. Still checking. I found this Alexander Nikitin mostly right.

And also I think there is no one hundred percent right.

Cheers!

1 Like

@mtb_rex Check this. His name is Alexander.

Ah, excellent. I’ve read a couple of his charts. Nice find!

This is why I love TV. You get to see how a potential trade would have worked out.

If only he explained his methods a bit more. Maybe you need his software? Boo!

1 Like

Do you know how BANK affect forex market? How do they work? I really need to know about their activities. I think most of the trader doesn’t know banks activities and that’s why they fail again and again. Have you any speech about that?

Do you mean central banks, like the Fed or ECB, or retail and commercial lending banks? The School here has some stuff on monetary policy.

1 Like

search for Autochartist also you broker may already support it. on MT4 or MT5 and now CTrader web i believe or get it from autochartist themselves, However autochartist will give predictions of trades in order of lower to highest probability of winning … those which dont fit in its AI/Algorithm wont be displayed to avoid clutter