Free Forex Signals over 93% Accuracy

Hello all the dear friends and traders.
I have been working on Forex market since 2003. I am researcher at University of Science and Technology of China (PhD) in field of Financial Engineering which is specialized for trading on Forex and Stock markets.
Recently I developed a methodology which can predict the market with high accuracy which is not only based on price exchange rate. My mate helped me to program Expert Advisor for our methodology. I tried my startegy directly on my real account, till November/12/2018 it has a little problem for coding and programming. We solved it after Nov.12.2018 now you can check the results on our real account. You can use our signals completely free.
**Pepperstone Real Account: **
Login: 203376
Password: abcd1234
Server: Pepperstone-Edge02

There is another account with is started with $300 as initial deposit:
FiboGroup Real Account:
Login: 1668852
Password: abcd1234
Server: FIBO-FIBO Group MT4 Real Server

7 Likes

Till now only one position on EURUSD,

Why are you giving it away for free though?

1 Like

This is nice, thanks for contributing.

I have a question. How long have you tested the strategy?

I am also wondering why are you providing your login credentials for your account? is not that dangerous for you?

2 Likes

We are researchers and not seller, We hope that traders can use our signals and all of us make a community to share our experience.

My data for backtesting is from May/1/2018 till now. the result is interesting I will share it here soon.
Actually investor password is just only for those people want to check the account our copy the signals from account. It doesn’t affect and influence our trading.
I hope our signals be useful for all of you.
Good Luck

Thanks,i was beginner and now i think i can check you and get help from you.

Dear friend,
I’m glad to meet u in here, If you have any questions please contact me, I will try my best to help you, no worries.
Good luck

2 Likes

You could actually do a myfxbook or use Mql5 or blue wave.

Dear friend
Actually I have done it, you can check them in myfxbook by searching FireXForex and in MQL5 also is the same.
Good Luck

Yesterday we updated our system for two more currency pairs: AUDCAD and AUDUSD. From this week our performance will increase and we work with 5 currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP, AUDUSD and AUDCAD.
I will upload the results here.

One of our accounts which was with $300 is transferred to the other account you can follow our Telegram Channel with searching FireXForex and join us for NEW account numbers

The result of new account with $420 initial deposit:

and The other one on PAMM account with name of Fibros in Fibogroup account is as follow

And our personal account which you have the Login and Password in Pepperstone is as below:

For more details follow our Telegram Channel: FireXForex
Good Luck

The Backtest result of AUDCAD:
Starting date: August/30/2018 till November/30/2018
Initial Deposit: $1000
Net Profit: $2914
LotSize: 20% of Equity

The Backtest result of AUDUSD:
Starting date: August/09/2018 till November/30/2018
Initial Deposit: $1000
Net Profit: $2244
LotSize: 20% of Equity

For more information follow our Telegram Channel: FireXForex

2 Likes

Hey how can I get to your EA? It looks very fine

Hi, can you give me details for copying your signals or copy trades? How can we solve it?

Hello MRS474n
Actually our EA is not for selling and the only thing we can do for traders is to give our signals free to all of you.
There are some account copiers available by searching around google or probably I will ask our team to prepare an account copier and upload it in our Telegram Channel, you can follow our channel with searching FireXForex and we will share it there.
We hope that all of you can make money with it and enjoy of your profit.
Good Luck

1 Like

Hi thanks for your help! Amazing results.
Can you help me again a little bit: I googled copy trader and foun one to install in my mt4 account.
How can I get to your “signals” now? I have to connect it with yours.
What about the lot size? How can I set it that only 1-2% of my account size is taken to open trades and set SL and TP? Thank you very much for your cooperation

Which is the one you talked here? In myfxbook there are 2 different of your EA? Thanks