Free image converter

Please can anyone help me with a free software I could use in converting my BMP images to JPEG… am finding it difficult to convert my chart shots…

Thank you:)

Here you go:

ImageConverter-2.0-en.zip (458 KB)

O.

If your on windows you could do it the same i convert my pictures…

If you right click your BMP photo, and choose ‘open with’, open it in Paint…

Once it’s open in paint, go to File > Save As, resave it but click the dropdown box at the bottom and change from BMP to JPEG…

This should solve your problem

Sanj

Oliver1968 and Sanj you guys rock…you wont believe I was getting all worked up looking for one on the net after the a demo I downloaded got expired…Thanks a bunch and God bless:59:

Yes, many professional image SDKs online is not free.
But the good news for us is that it usually offers free trials of its controls.
We can solve our problem before it got expired.
:stuck_out_tongue:
BTW, which component did you use to work it out?
A friend recommended a image converter to me which is said to support common-used document & image formats, including PDF, MS-Word (.DOC & .DOCX), TXT, RTF, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WMF, BMP, WBMP, ICO, JBG, PDF, PCX, PNM, JPEG-2000, JBIG2, HDR, Photoshop files, TARGA, JNG, EXR, DDS, PPM, SGI, PBM, PGM, PFM, XBM, XPM, KOALA, IFF, , RAW Fax G3, Kodak PhotoCD files, Sun RAS files, camera RAW and many others.
Anyone has tested?

If you use windows you should have Microsoft Office Picture Manager, it is very easy to do this with the help of it.

How to convert pdf to jpg?

I would like to ad use you to use the paid software on order to get the best results as mostly free services are outdated and useless. These software are quite cheap and durable. So, you have to do one time investment for taking huge advantages. Am I right?