Free MT4/MT5 indicators - where do you get them?

Simple question,

most tools are for free, there are plenty of indicators out there. What is your go-to website for finding good new indicators?

Which websites would you recommend to get the best free indicators next to the mql5 website obviously.

I am searching for some really good volume indicator.

Thanks & Happy Holidays,
Chris

http://fxcodebase.com
This helped me when I made use of indicators and was recommended by a very renowned member of this community before he left - @anon46773462

2 Likes

Glad that you found it useful, @Maximus_martins! :slight_smile: There are other resources for MT4/MT5 which are probably far more useful for off-the-shelf indicators, but this site will also write in specific personal preferences and modifications. As you know, this is a free service that they provide but they hope that people will make a donation, according to their satisfaction, of course! They are naturally not able to assist with every request as their resources are limited…………

Season’s greetings to you, Max, and wishing you every success in the New Year :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very glad to hear from you indeed…
And know that this platform misses you dearly.

1 Like

Really, anyone using MT4 or MT5, you will be a member of Community, therefore the first place to look for FREE indicators is within MT4 or MT5, meaning the Market tab

If you don’t know where this is, best to learn, way easier to install, virtually automatic, none of this open folders, drag and drop, copy and paste, good luck