Free Replay feature - but can I trust this platform?

Hi all,

I am using TradingView for analysis and frustratingly cannot access the replay feature for timeframes smaller than Daily candles.

So I found somebody who recommended using gocharting.com - and I head over there and take a look at the Daily charts for GBPJPY. This is what I see:

Now the weird thing is - if i go to TradingView on the daily timeframe same pair - let’s play spot the difference:

Do you see the extra daily candle in the GoCharting charts? How can this be right? Any thoughts idea or suggestions? It’s hard to trust using multiple tools when they show such inconsistent candles!?

It might depend on what time you access the D1 chart.

My broker’s daily candles close and open at 2200hrs UK time. However the new candle itself does not appear on the chart until the start of the next day. I guess other charts show the new candle immediately.

1 Like

Check time zone in this chart

That’s quite right. Something similar with my broker, it displays stock’s premkt while others only displays the start of open.

The timezone is UTC, which is the same as on TradingView - so i don’t believe this is timezone related.

Surely a ‘Daily’ candle ends and a new one starts at 00:00 every day? How can I tell if this is not the case (its not clear to me how to validate this on GoCharting - World's first Multi-Asset Orderflow Charting and Trading Platform on the Web ?)

write a message to their support