Free sharing of forex knowledge summed up in ten years

Hello, everyone, I am Louis. I have been in contact with and trading Forex for 10 years. I still maintain the same learner mentality in the field of Forex trading as everyone. For me, the people who teach useful Forex knowledge in this way are my teachers, and I am very grateful to everyone. This is a folder of daily trading knowledge that I have been doing for ten years. I have summarized and sorted it out every day for ten years. It contains relevant trading knowledge and videos that I summarized from beginners-advanced-traders-risk control. All files add up to 10G content. I share it and hope to help you who are learning Forex knowledge. I wish you victory in Forex trading! If you need to chat with me privately, I will send it to you for free .blessing图片1

5 Likes

Very nice post for newbies.

How do you figure? He has not shared anything but a bunch of bogus promises to newbies.

I look forward to his continued posts sharing some of his “free” content.

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks for your valuable contribution. How can I get this course?

Can you put all those on google drive and share it as a link. I think it would be much better

Hi Louis,
Thank you for offering all of this free information! This is very generous of you. Are you able or willing to share a link to a dropbox or other file sharing system please?

Hello, I’m a beginner in the Forex market. Kindly share the folder with me. Regards

I need this please.

1 Like

That’s a lot of experience to be sharing, very kind of you.

Are you interested in trading cryptocurrency as well?

Thanks for sharing, sure this will come useful to a lot of people.

Hi could I be sent information pls, thanks for sharing.

Can you send it to my mailbox? Or give a download address!

The chief goal my Team followed
creating this Indicator was to make it
Highly Profitable & Easy-To-Use ,
so that both newbie traders and
experienced ones can enjoy it.

Simply BUY/SELL when Exynox tells
you and ENJOY MAKING MONEY!

For details Comment

Excellent, this post of yours will be of great benefit to traders. New traders will be able to take a lot of help from this post.

where can I find this?

Found it

Learn How to Trade the Markets :+1:

sorry couldn’t help it :…---- I Like Like To Joke Sometimes

Mr.Bean

tabiuslee

Thanks so much for sharing the information. Beginner traders will benefit a lot from this.