++++ Free, Simple Trading Signals ++++

[B][U]++++ Free, Simple Trading Signals ++++[/U][/B]

Hello.

I am a full time, self employed FX trader and I will be posting up my trades for the near future.
See what you think.

I am not perfect, nor is my trading, but it is profitable. To give you an idea, the last month [a couple of weeks prior to xmas, as I stop during the xmas/new year madness] I gained +1150 pips, with only 2 negative trades and no current open positions [just incase people think I have a couple of 500 pip lossers still open!]

I trade the following;

EUR/USD GBP/CAD GBP/USD AUD/USD USD/CAD NZD/USD EUR/GBP GBP/NZD USD/DKK EUR/AUD

EUR/CAD AUD/CAD EUR/NZD USD/SGD USD/SEK USD/NOK GBP/CAD GBP/AUD AUD/NZD NZD/CAD NAS100

I used to trade JPY and CHF pairs also, but since the latest interventions ive steered clear, and will do until I believe it they have resumed a normal trending price action.

[B]I trade off the Daily chart, so trades will not always be daily.

If you ‘miss’ my post/trade, then you can still enter it anywhere between the entry and stop loss if it goes negative at anytime, but never chase it by entering once its in profit![/B]

I know all the above is very easily said, especially online, so… just wait and see what you think. [fingers crossed this first trade wont be one of the few inevitable negetive trades I do have from time to time.].

:slight_smile:

first trade;

short; gbp/cad @ 1.57248

stop; 1.59481

limit; 1.54995

Hi
I want to go into forex and am looking for some guidance from a price action trader can I ask you for help? Is it poss u Can private message me I can’t seem to send u any say permission error !!
Any help would be grateful
Thanks

Hi Volts,
Feel free to ask any questions here on the thread and I will do my best to answer them.
Regards.

Hi motor
I was just wondering how you came to take the Gbp/cad trade? I look at it yesterday and I couldn’t see any clear signs it was going short
Thanks

Hi Volts,
I have a system which I use.
Im not going to discuss my system directly, but im happy to answer any questions about trading, trades, popular trading tools, risk management etc etc
Thanks

Hi motor
Ok thanks ,May I ask… how long u been trading? How long did u it take you to become self employed ? What sort of % do u get back on your investment per year?
Thanks

I have been trading full time almost 6 years.
I used to run a self employed business for about 4-5 years that was quite successful [non fx related], but then quite quickly came to an end.
So, then I was unemployed/self employed but with no work and I went in search of a new income and came across fx.
With the money I had earnt and saved from my previous business I supported myself whilst learning.
I now generally make about between 5-15% a month.

Thanks for the reply i hope to one day get that sort off return .I will be copying your trades on my demo account . Where are you based?

Hopefully you will, be patient, never give up and properly manage risk.
Im in damp buckinghamshire, england.
Are you anywhere sunny??

Thanks im doing ok with money management its just the lots i cant work out to be honest . yer sunny London!! Lol

Looking forward to your signals too from another UK newbie ! Although a bit further north and wetter in the midlands, or middle earth as I like to call it !

Good trading guys, I’ll keep an eye out for your signals

Hello learning fast,
Middle earth indeed. : )

Hasn’t been very busy this week, It looks like there should be at least 2 quite large trades next week so
hopefully we can make up for the lack of action this week.

I’ll keep you all up to date.

Regards.

UPDATE:
Well, typically, the first trade is still putting me/us through the mangle! lol.
The trade is still valid. It may go up even further ie into negative, but I believe it should turn around prior to our stop and then go on to the profit limit… this may take a few days though. fingers crossed!

[B][U][U]NEW TRADE;

short; eur/gbp @ 0.82988

stop; 0.84686

limit; 0.80432
[/U][/U][/B]

ADJUSTMENT TO EUR/GBP LIMIT [only]

I wont edit the original post so its clear I havent changed it after the trades closes etc. [for transparence]

move the profit limit back slightly to; [B][U]limit; 0.80845[/U][/B]

For any of you that have been following these trades closely, you will have noticed that the price action is abit all over the place espcially the GBP/CAD trade.

The markets really haven’t settle back in to a normal [if you can call the post 08 crash normal! lol] rythme.

The GBP/CAD has basically been in distrubution and the EUR/GBP in consolidation for a week or so, neither of which make ideal trading environments! [typical! lol]

Hopefully over the next few weeks the markets should settle a bit more [thats if the fundementals in europe and greece espically dont cause too much trouble!]

I have been closely monitoring all my pairs as usually, but inparticular I have been waiting for the GBP/USD and AUD/USD to reverse their short term trend/pull back [daily chart] and resume their proper strong down trends. This is asuming that the pull backs arent in fact breakouts and actually new trends… only time will tell.

So… fingers crossed the current trades will come in soon and the trades I’m watching will trigger in the next week or so.

Stay tuned.

NEW TRADE;

long; usd/sgd @ 1.25711

stop; 1.23403

limit; 1.28978

[B]NEW TRADE;

short; gbp/usd @ 1.57663

stop; 1.60192

limit; 1.53603

[/B]

NEW TRADE;

short; eur/usd @ 1.31717