++++ Free, Simple Trading Signals ++++

Hi Pippin’,

OK, I understand.

Well I have 2 trading systems, this one that I post the trades of on here, the daily, and another scalp/intraday that I trade off the 15min chart. [I haven’t posted any of these up on the forum]

The daily trades that have been posted up on here generally take at least a couple of weeks, all the way up to several months depending on size.

For instance the USD/DKK that I [and others hopefully] have currently has been open for 50 days, which is quite along time, but has 3,740+ [at the moment of typing] pips profit on the board and its near its PL.
So, if we divide the pip number by the number of days its about 75 pips a day, every day for the last 50 days!!! not bad.

Hope that helps.

Hello hello.

The USD/DKK position mentioned above has now closed at a quite large 4,011 pips profit! [thats not a typo]

Stay tuned.

So just to keep you all up to date, in the last few days we have seen positions come in with a [B][U]profit of over 6500 pips!!! [/U][/B][yes, six thousand, five hundred]

The trades take a while but they are worth it.

Move gbp/nzd and gbp/aud stop loss to break even

Morning all.
Just added up all the closed positions and the current pip count is [B][U]well over 8,000 pips profit so far![/U][/B], thats in under 6 months.

Those of you that are following the 10 positions that are open at the moment will be very pleased as they are currently showing a 1,500+ pip profit overall.

stay tuned.

Move gbp/cad stop loss to break even.

Move aud/cad and nzd/cad stop loss to break even.

Morning all,
Its always nice to start the day with some profit.
We have just had the gbp/nzd short close at 903 pips profit! hopefully that will have earn’t some of you really good money.
Stay tuned.

Hi Motormadj
Hello
I’m new here and I look forward to the signals.:32:
Thanks
M

Welcome.
Thanks.

Move nzd/usd stop loss to break even.

Hi Moto
Please, move stop loss to break even = move the stop loss to entry? Or?
Oops my bad English.
thank you
M

Hi mchlpetrikova,
Yes that is correct.
Move stop loss to break even means move it to the point of entry, so that its at zero pips, so there is no risk of loss.
Hope that helps.

I been struggling for a long time and hope you through me a rope and get me out of this ditch. May the spirits be with you.

Hi Trendery,
You haven’t given up, thats the main thing.
Regards.

Three P’s: Prep, Persist and Prevail. I seems to be stuck at second. How long before your next Sig. .

Practice makes perfect.

Its hard to say when the next trade signal will be, as its based purely on price action. I dont expect there to be one for a few days at the very least.

Move aud/usd stop loss to break even.

I will keep my eyes open. Thank you

The perfect job Moto. I hope that they will last as long as possible and not leave us.
Sorry my bad english.
Thanks
M