Free Trial Forex

I had been struggling to make any serious money trading forex since I took it up some 12 months or so prior, not least because I had a demanding full time job that took up most of my time.

The Forex Megadroid Robot, whilst not the only trading robot in town, seemed like it could be the answer I was looking for. The problem was a part of me knew how dangerous a gamble it could be, and every time I considered giving it a go I found this part of me screaming its protest:

Have you tried trading options yet? There are quiet a few sites out there that are trading options, but if you want to look into it and see what the potential earnings could be. Take a look at the web site " uBinary.com ". They have an on screen demo where you can see how trading options works.

You can try ForexProGainer as they offer free trial on real account. The backtest results shows sustainable growth.

What are you trading? do you solely rely on a robot to take your trades or do you still do them manually, if a system does not work look for something else or fine tune the one you have now.

I am working on something I put together which is going well, basic indicator on mt 4 though but fine tuning it to my desire.

Making about 40%profit a month so far, trading small lots and trailing all my orders.

Icequebe, are you willing to share your system? Sounds like you have something worthwhile going on there.
Would appreciate more information, if possible.
Thanks

That sounds really good!

uBinary.com is wonderful site and also for learning, I got complete demo and tutorial on it. Thanks for nice information.

Easy to fake those backtests. No analysis provided and no trades statements. Very suspecious. And throwing up the trade volume when their is a DD. In backtests it might work for the period tested. Live, it is so risky that you have to use a very small lotsize and you are not able to make any acceptable profits.

SP myself.

ForexProGainer is a grid EA. Unlike many other grid EAs it enters the market if the price is in exhausted oversold or overbought level for a while and about to reverse, making the account less drawdown and more profit.

A grid EA… well thats trading against the trend. About to reverse… What if the trend continuous? Then more orders will be opened… I smell some problems…

Above that… history of only four months. Then the grid EA can be very lucky for the time being… Big market event -> RIP.

Is it true? that any kind of software we have to use for Forex trading?

ForexProGainer enters the market when a trend is about to reverse – at the end of a well-pronounced trend.The strategy will open in order and if it reaches the take profit it will close the trade, if not the EA will open its trade in the opposite direction, one that is meant to exceed the negative PIP level of the other trade. You can test the free trial on the live account.

ForexProGainer is one of best for learning.