Fresh Lamb - Needs Pasture and Protection!

Greetings all! [GREETING & INTRO]

I’m brand new, to date I’ve read much on offer from BabyPips.com. What a great resource it’s been with the school, bloggers and community, respectively.
A bit about myself. I’m a student helicopter pilot / medic / amateur photographer from South Africa looking to learn more and slowly develop my awareness in trading. Husband and father too!

[QUESTION]

I recently attended a seminar hosted by a recognised international brokerage. It was focused on people just entering forex, so simple and easy was sensible. The one system presented was called a one-minute scalp focused on the US NFP. I watched the most recent NFP release on the 2nd June '17 and it looked to be 565’ish pips going long [ eur/usd ].

Can anyone recommend any other news based releases that would work best with the One minute scalp?

One min scalp is a very hard thing to do , you should look for NFP ISM,GDP,Interest rates decisions, FOMC ECB DRAGHI speeches all red news.

I would recommend you not to use one min scalp, i have done this myself its needs much more focus and best executions and above all is emotion control and loss acceptance.

2 Likes

Thank you for your input and cautioning. I’ll definitely not disregard it.

Welcome UberFx.

I agree with the previous post about scalping. I would personaly avoid trading the smaller charts and scalping but thats just my opinion.

I wish you success and best of luck to you