From $1 to Million - Trading Journal

So my latest post was removed, as the account reached 60,000%. Stats will be updated in real-time on MyFxbook, I won’t post here anymore, sorry.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/onlineaddict/from-1-million/10461747

Anyone who falls for this obvious scam deserves it.

RoboForex is a scam broker that doctors/fake trading history of their agents to sucker in traders into trading with them.

They have been banned from so many countries; even Crypus.

1 Like

There is no way to alter trading history in Roboforex, its one of the biggest European brokers. All trades on the account are 100% real, there are people who have been following the growth from the start…and its easy to check each and every trade in history and compare to the real chart.

The reason why you think its fake is because you can’t do it, you are not good enough of a trader to grow $1 accounts, which is fine, because over 99,99% of all traders can’t do it. It takes a large amount of skill and also a large amount of luck to grow it in the early stages.

But I am really proud that my trading results make people think its not real, it took many years to learn to trade like that. Thanks for the compliment. :wink:

No, Roboforex is not one of the biggest European brokers.

It is, indeed, one of the biggest dishonest brokers out there, which is why it got prohibited and banned in so many countries.

Ok, go ahead and tell me which trade is fake, which didn’t happen. I even have open trades now, everyone can see them, there is a live explorer on ForexFactory, all history is open, I am not hiding anything.

And when it comes to brokers, there is NOT ONE broker in the world, that won’t have negative reviews…I am doing this since 2009 and I have yet to see a broker with only good reviews. Everywhere are complaints about something, lag, withdrawals, fake SL hunting, etc. There is no exception. Roboforex is one of the best brokers I worked with, along with IC Markets, Dukascopy or Saxo Bank. YET you can find horrible reviews about all these by some people, thats just how business is, some people are doing that on purpose, some are trying to cheat the broker, some are simply morons.

not only is it not one of the biggest European brokers, but the branch where your account is held isn’t actually a European broker at all, isn’t European-licensed and isn’t European-regulated

it’s an entirely separate company in Belize

that’s how these scammy outfits manage to get round the rules, so they can offer 1:2,000 leverage and all the other huge red flags that tell any non-naive, non-gullible traders that something’s very wrong, here

insulting your fellow-members perhaps isn’t the optimal way to spam your business here

i’m not surprised - it was spam

2 Likes

I nearly died laughing when he said “you are not good enough of a trader to grow $1 accounts”.

Unless you live in a third world country, if you think you are trading with $1 capital…you’re either very stupid or delusional.

2 Likes

Obviously that $1 never enters the real market, thats not the point. The point is the skill to grow such an account. It takes only a 3 digit IQ to understand that…which says a lot about you.

I am proud to have haters now, that is always a good sign. People who can’t replicate other people’s success often become haters and thats all they will accomplish in life. Enjoy it, guys. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Taylor Swift has haters, you simply have people exposing you.

PS: Glad you are elated your IQ is 3-digit.

PS2: IQ of 100 is considered to be…below average.

1 Like

$728 reached today, thanks to all the haters for the extra motivation.

I was pleased to see the mods finally took some action, when you posted a link to your commercial website selling your “service” at $5,000.00.

I just don’t understand why they removed the post but not the person who posted it.

I know the forum’s a spammers’ paradise, but there must surely be some limits, if there are mods here?!

At this rate, this forum is going to become the same cesspit Forex Factory is.

1 Like

I spend more time on there than here now. There’s a couple of good threads with knowledgeable posters amongst a sea of morons. Similar to here, but there seems to be a lot more scam fishing on here. Probably because I don’t read through everything on that forum, but there seems a bit more substance and openness about strategies and performance.

1 Like

Right.

No comparison, really.

At least at FF, people like this have the words “Commercial Member” displayed after their usernames, so you know they’re posting to sell something.

Obviously the mods do very little, here.

It depends on how you look at it.

Twee (the scammer who owns FF) is in cahoots with scammers. FF has a trade explorer system that you can link up your account, to show your profitability. However, you will see that 99% of the commercial members don’t bother loading up. Considering the function is easily available and that is makes 100% sense wth zero drawback, Twee could had enforced a rule that all commercial members must load up a trade explorer, but nope, he doesn’t. Tells you how honest that business is.

Twee also allow known scammers to continue to roam free and spam on his forums.