From £13.81 to £12 000 in 8 weeks , can it be done?

No chance.

This thread isn’t going to last long.

4 Likes

What happened to your usual R.I.P. comment??? LOL!!!

1 Like

I was going to - then I saw the total size of the account is £13.81 and decided that’s hardly a sum worth crying about once it is lost.

Better to spend that £13.81 on a nice hot pizza.

5 Likes

It would be a pleasure my good sir to be your guide.

1 Like

I cannot argue with you my good Sir , in the past seven and half years i have experienced everything.

Anything that can go wrong has gone wrong , i have been through it all and yet i remain an eternal optimist still

So you are right to say the odds are against me
but the probability is not zero
I know what is possible if i remain disciplined and execute my plan perfectly

and perhaps come August i might just win over a doubting Thomas
lets wait and see.

You’re right. The probably is less than zero, we’re going into minus figures.

There is no chance anyone on here is making a 87000% gain on their account in 2 months.

Your account is so under-capitalised this is over before its even began.

1 Like

Greetings Ma`am

Well as you might know
you do something long enough you learn some things
So over the past 7.5 years i have learnt so much

back in 2012 at the very inception of my career in forex
in June i grew a £100 account to over £7 000 in two months and then again in December of that year £100 to just over £5 500 same time frame. Those two events were outliers and so far i have been unable to replicate them but so extra ordinary was the effect and lasting their impact on me that It showed me clearly what is possible in this business.

Though i have wiped out more accounts than there are stars in Heaven
i have remained an optimist and not given into cynicism for i know whats possible.

you asked why now? I have been inconsistent because i never had a concrete plan and was highly emotional that has been the instrument of my undoing time and again, now i know how to tackle that. It is a good place to find yourself in , that is when you realize that all the obstacles are gone or rather they`re not so unassailable and all that remains in the way is you. Thats why now is the fullness of time , i am doing a lot of firsts.

I plan on doing things different than i have before.
All the mistakes i kept making should i stick to my plan will be avoided.

1 Like

I guess this clarifies things my friend. If BP had a section on Trading for Sports I might have nicely suggested to have your thread moved there as that is purely from any perspective what this is trading wise.

We’ll be watching from the sidelines (some who already have and many of us still trying to build a business out this) with some level of detached interest how this turns out.

It’s not that we’d like to see you fail really, it’s just you’re fighting against the mathematics that says the odds are acutely not in your favor (even with your brand new plan).

But since this is for sports anyways, we’ll just take a back row seat and have some popcorn while you keep us updated on how things turn out :grinning:.

From June to August you grew an account from £100 to £7K and then from December to February you grew £100 to £5.5K - so what happened to the first account you grew to £7K.

If you blew it just as quick as you grew it - that isn’t worth anything.

What happened to the second account you grew from £100 to £5.5K? If you blew that as well, then things aren’t exactly looking good.

And now, you’re starting with an even smaller amount of capital, peanuts in reality - and you want to grow it to an even bigger amount.

The real ballers aren’t ballers because they turned pennies into millions in the shortest time, its because they stood the test of time and preserved an account for 10+ years and made a living out of it.

6 Likes

I allways wonder which strange circumstances drive people to write such posts…:rofl:
From the mathematical and statistical point of view it is no problem to make some thousands profit starting with thirteen if you double up you profits.
But why do you think your strategy will work now when it did not work in the past on a regular basis? (what you mentioned in your post)
Thats the big miracle for me…

you need a lot of encouragement man
if you have done it before then why not this time
anyway the amount is small so no regret if you missed
but then again why be pessimistic
Go for it
I have a thread called
threading opportunities check it out you might pick up few pips or maybe a lot :sunglasses:
if i scan something like the pic i will post it

ah no idea. its impossible, as he cant get high enough figures to even manage to get out of that 13,81. its too little of a margin to even enter trades.

when i began, i crashed an account from 20.000€ to 107€ and from 107 managed to come back to 18.000 in 2 weeks or so before i crashed it again within a few days.

its luck. sure if paired with knowledge, but still luck.

Is it possible? I mean, theoretically, yes. You would need to average around 13% per day to do it. Which is technically possible.

But the chances of it actually happening are so minuscule that it’s not even worth considering.

This sounds like a bad joke … mark my words: impossible and it won’t happen :smirk:

ok thank you, how do we talk very much better and get to know many more about each other.

What was that joke that somebody posted the other day about three mice and a cat (something like that)??? LOL!!!

This is too much. Honestly.

Pretty sure there’s a mod. or somebody on the payroll that’s being paid to rev people like me up and having a good laugh. Because this cannot be serious.

He seems confident.

I hope he has his bags packed and ready - once he achieves this, all the big hedge funds are going to be after him to manage their fund.

Private jet is waiting.

3 Likes

What’s going on with this.

My money says that either he realized that he couldn’t even open a position with that kind of money (but there will always be that broker to accommodate with ridiculously high leverage of course) or got flattened in the first trade.

Hello sir. As a professional healthcare worker , i suggest you stop smoking whatever you are smoking. Have a nice day.

3 Likes