From South Africa and A beginner

My name is Thami from South Africa, I’m new in trading and I’m willing to learn from everyone. I wish to be financially independent and hope that one day I can be so through trading.

1 Like

So, do you have a plan in place or are you just going to toss a coin? Trading FX will be the biggest challenge you will face, as there’s never any guarantee you’ll be consistently profitable.

That’s the reality.

My plan is to study as much as I can and practice alot on a demo account. Until I can safely start trading.

Okay, that’s good. Aim to develop a profitable method that you can use for every trade, and be able to stick with the same process every trading day. It took me 20 months of twisting, turning and experimenting to realise I need to stick to what suits my style.

At that point you will have your greatest challenge when going live. Emotional responses are everywhere, accept them, and learn to be detached from what’s happening to your trades, as the norm is having both winning and losing trades. Your only control is keeping your risk exposure manageable.

Best of luck.

1 Like

hi and welcome , happy trading from babypips.

I think a lot of us have the same goals, I hope you get there someday!