FRT - Ganon Forex Robot

hi , you could post here ganon , test it ? thank you

So, any results to report? You guys seems to be asking each other to test something and post the code but I don’t see any results.

Hi, I had tested Ganon, but seems like not working to me, probably the setting is not right…

**still waiting for fxpat to response and share what setting did he set on GANON…

cheers

Hi , here download please Ganon … And advice - contact FRT for settings

This thread appears to be aimed just to download things and run it. I am not gonna run a compiled MT4 script that I don’t know and I advice others not to do the same either.

I just came by another thread about Ganon: https://soehoe.com/ganonea.t3012/

Friend please dont bother buying any of the robots on his web site ,its going to be a waste of your hard earned money. How i wish i did a research before buying his robots . I bought almost all the robot and non performed as expected and as advertised on the web site . The results on the web are all fake. Let him produce a live account trading with the Robots.Please you can do a search on the internet all you get are bad experience and negative reviews from all that bought any of his robot. Also no money back guarantee from him.no refund

hi i sendo my email please can yousend me reaper bot? i will send you hichimoku bot for test, send me your email i cant load

Hello,pleases do you advice I use this Ganon robot or look for another ea .and if you have a working ea I will appreciate it if you share it with me thanks