FRT - Ganon Forex Robot

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience using [B]“Forex Trading Robot’s - Ganon Forex Robot”[/B]:
FRT boast some mesmerizing success with it - including both back and forward testing with regular statements of their trades.

I can’t see any issue with it - and outside of a blog post praising it - I am unable to find anything positive/negative on it?

Anyone able to weigh in on this?

Many thanks,

Rasper

Firstly, just to clarify, I haven’t bought/tried the Forex Trading Robot’s Ganon Forex Robot.
I have bought some of their other stuff and found that they are really good at marketing, but I didn’t get much joy from the EAs I bought from them :frowning:

When looking for EAs that are really good, I love to see an active MyFXBook account running the EA. I’ve put off buying some EAs simply because their MyFXBook account has either disappeared, is no longer being updated, or blew the account.

At a push I’ll take a video of the EA trading on a live account or being put through the strategy tester - as long as I have a thorough understanding of how it works.

Getting back to the topic, I couldn’t find a MyFXBook for Ganon. Unless FTR can provide one, I wouldn’t part with my cash.

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience using [B]“Forex Trading Robot’s - Ganon Forex Robot”[/B]:
FRT boast some mesmerizing success with it - including both back and forward testing with regular

Hello , I bought the falcor , however is not giving me the same profit they say , since I’m one months and no profit! ; /
If someone who bought iver some good configuration I thank you !

Hi there Rasper. I already see two negative reviews. Maybe, it is better when you exclude the link you posted from your start post. Would you mind doing that?

If the robot is making them so much money why do they want to sell it, it’s made them over $500,000 in the last 5 months they would need to sell over 3300 copies of the robot to make that much!

I bought REAPER FRT robot , the result is not such as they represent, say near 0 , and even - …a lot of settings you want to configure and understand.
Could you send me a robot email sww73…yandex.by I will test it on a demo account. And I’ll give you Reaper for the test , if you wish .
Sorry for the spelling , I’m from Belarus

I bought REAPER FRT robot , the result is not such as they represent, say near 0 , and even - …a lot of settings you want to configure and understand.
Could you send me a robot email sww73…yandex.by I will test it on a demo account. And I’ll give you Reaper for the test , if you wish .
I’m interested in Ganon …Sorry for the spelling , I’m from Belarus

I am always curious why people want to sell their “miracle” money bots.

I think signal subscription services are better if you are unable or unwilling to convert your own strategy into an EA.

Ha, I agree. I have been working on an EA that is giving me very good results. I have asked myself, if it performs well enough, then why would I sell my money printing machine? It doesn’t make any sense unless you know that it doesn’t work well enough to make you money, so you just try to make money by selling it then. But I digress… I think if my EA(s) did well, at best I would offer a signal service(I would definitely never give out the program itself), and limit the service it to a very small number of people and charge a very high monthly fee to use it.

I think it’s safe here , let people test on a demo account works

I have had Ganon for quite some time. Unfortunately the ea just sits for me. I have it on a dedicated machine running 24/5 and I have plenty other ea’s that work just fine so I know how to set up and run.

I have asked for help and was told broker differences can’t guarantee anything but they would be happy to charge me 149 for a screen share to fine tune Ganon.

I have yet to take them up on the offer.

Kinda lost

Hi. FRT requested additional 149$ , because they will remotely configure it for your own broker ?
Could you share your best robots to test them on a demo account ?

I sent to you on mail

I also Want to buy Ganon after see its huge profile, i bought Hedge from FRT since 2 weeks and doing well but not much as represented in frt history. i can share it if you let me Ganon for testing also.

The only other ea I have used is forex flex ea and it shows very acceptable performance.

And how it done with you, can you share it with us to test it to prove that you dont make a promotion!!!:57::57:

REAPER.zip (136 KB)please

Did you already test Ganon?

No , I don’t have one

Hi… can u share me the settings that you received from frt? I had purchased Ganon as well… Tq in advance