FTMO, Lux, The5%ers, Tradeday, Topstep, Another?

Some time in the new year, maybe around late January, I will try my first attempt with a prop firm.

My idea is to try only a very low level challenge first and go slowly and carefully. Maybe eventually I might pay for a bigger one only out of profits, if any, withdrawn from the small funded account? There is no harm in optimism? :sunglasses:

I have no personal experience with any of these firms.

I have done second hand research that I could do, a lot of this, and I already excluded many companies from my list of possibilities.

I send out December seasonal greetings to all members here and I am specially interested to hear replies please from anyone in any groups as follows,

1. People with personal experience of FTMO, LuxTrading, The5%ers, Tradeday or Topstep

2. People with personal experience of another prop firm not listed above who wish to recommend it (without any affiliate link please!) if it is a firm with neither a time limit for qualifying nor a recurring monthly payment

3. Bots which are passing through, so that I may quickly add you to my ignore list, thank you :sweat_smile:

2 Likes