Full-time Currency trader, Market Analyst and Forex Trading Coach

I am trading fiat currencies for last four years. While I started getting in touch with trading industry I finnished high school and after high school I was continuing mechanical engineering university and got diploma.

My life changed when I realised engineering is not for me. I was wrong for 6 years learning engineering because I was listening my parents and friends what should I do. I was always embraced on how to make money without any boss who is paying me fixed, low salary for my hard work. I’ve seen myself in finance business, so I decided to learn how to trade forex.

On my trading journey i bought a several forex courses, signal services, looking on Youtube for best strategy, listen to some “forex gurus” but there was no consistency and profitability which is crucial for long term success. After plenty of researches of losing and winning money I finally became stable and successful because of developing my own strategy.

I wish I knew all this secrets from first hand and I wish I knew a mentor, who really helped me with progress. If you are willing to succeed in trading then I am glad to help you and share my whole knowledge, strategy and mistakes which i did.

“THE GOAL OF A SUCCESSFUL TRADER IS TO MAKE PERCENTAGES AND NOT PIPS”

2 Likes

That last quote is key - once you realize that and are able to focus on the process not the results you become consistent

Hope you’re well Martin, and welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am with you on this.

Well its all about the process that makes you a better trader. If everything was easy, you would not be as successful as you are right now.

1 Like

I absolutely agree with you. This is why I like to be a part of each begginers story. I’m helping them with their progress through my academy. Because, most courses today, you can buy via internet and nobody can provide you longterm success (marketing promising words are not included here lol). Longterm success is what you can get from someone through process you are going through.
Most people give up because they are guessing and trying different ways. These days there has no one a time to give a damn explanation on what you did wrong, when you try something that was promised100% usefull. This is my answer on ‘‘complaning’’ to remember everyone who is reading my description and opinion.

I agree with you! Good point!

1 Like

Great point. I would certainly fully agree. But, there is a long road until you are able to reach a point where you can think only about percentages and not pips.

When I was trading pips, I wasn’t able to achieve that good results. The problem here is that you have to stop looking at; how many pips are you able to make versus are you ready to risk 1% to your trade or even less because your price action tells you potencial buy/sell no matter if the currency will go up for 50 or 300 pips, you will risk same amount of money (for example 1%)
You can trade on higher timeframe, and you will make on slow pair few pips, but still 1%. And then you will make on the other currency pair double more pips and same 1% because your price action knowledge and risk management tells you exactly where do you have to set up your Stop Loss and target.
For example,: Fast moving currency pairs tells you to achieve 200 pips but your stop loss might me on H4 100 pips
Get it!?

Very interesting message