Full time dad looking for guidance on trading

I have went through BP. One thing very toxic I notice is as soon you are being critical about ICT, BTMM, BP or whatever in forex…the groupies need to go in attack mode asap. I am not going to discuss about me not being able to ask questions or not. If you do not have a valuable answer, then I am not going to waste my time discussing with you.

Fine, lets’ say I’m toxic and irrational. If you feel that strongly about the online course material on BP then by all means open a new thread to discuss with the wider community.

1 Like

I do think that BP is not very helpful, however there were a handful of traders who replied to my question of becoming profitable mainly cause of BP. I would like to do more research before concluding this as nonsense.

Then it’d make only more sense to open a new thread and build a survey. You’ll have a good sample size of respondents and generate a healthy discussion around it. That, IMHO, would be a very constructive alternative.

1 Like

True. Need to find out how open a survey here. Thank you.

If you’re serious about it you can try out a survey like this:

That’s be a great conversation starter tbh.

1 Like

Sweet! Appreciate it. I can use this as a good example.

Understanding that it’s a probabilities game and that staking the odds in your favour as much as possible is the aim of the game is a a lightbulb moment.

Babypips course is a good one to start with. I have heard many people saying it’s quite easy to understand and beneficial too. I have recently started with it.

2 Likes

you actually followed up and created a survey! That’s cool.

For that, I apologize for accusing you of soliciting students for ICT. It looks like I was clearly wrong about it.

2 Likes

Ict
Chris lori
Smbcapital
Stacey burke

They all teach a version of the same secrets. Youre welcome

1 Like

If you humble yourself maybe youll start making some money and not be so bitter. Youre critical of people giving away the truth for free. The ego blinds us. Youre stuck

No, that’d be your ego. You are blind only to ICT and that’s pathetic. You don’t know about other traders, what they do and how they go about it. Go humble yourself.

Youre funny

What’s funny is coming into this forum like the second coming of Christ, promising to unlock the huge secrets of trading and expect to be treated like some kind of God.

https://forums.babypips.com/t/willing-to-share-the-secrets/626710/83

If you can’t demonstrate humility yourself you won’t have any from me.

1 Like

Humility is an internal order. It cannot be genuinely displayed. I used to be a dumb dumb too, enough years wacking your head against the wall without profits will humble you dont worry. I used to think ict was a scam too, then i realized i was the fake and grew up. Youre welcome

Don’t worry. Not everyone starts off at your level of stupid. You’ll eventually grow up and realise this valuable lesson.

Would be nice, except there’s nothing in your post to be thankful for.

Accepted :muscle:
Discussions will happen to find out the truth.

Hello and welcome! I’m a full time mom myself and started trading in my free time after coming across this site as well. I would say that it can definitely pay off, but it’s good to go in with realistic expectations and to know that making money this way isn’t quick or easy, but it is possible. Wishing you luck! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like