Fund managers technical question

Hi Guys,

Along with my trading partner, we will be looking in near future to set up an offering for investors. We talk here about MAM/PAMM/LAM or whatever way you name it, once it does multi account job.
Myself - i trade only fx, the other trader does only shares, energy, metals and indexes. We will be working with the same investors as partners, but we wouldn’t like to work on the same MT4 login - as we will see our positions. He trades long term, i run M5 - H1 time frames, and i wouldn’t like by accident close his positions.
Is it possible for me to have only fx instruments available to trade on my software, and he would have his batch to trade with, without interfering?

As well, none of EU brokers i came across can tell me what exact qualification/document i shall present to be qualified as money manager /broker then divides profits, no need to talk to investors and do whole “accounting”/. I wouldn’t like to go off shore, investors will be more reluctant to work with foreign brokers i suppose. So the question is: what condition i need to meet in order to get legal money manager framework.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi,
it is possible for a broker to setup 2 accts, one with just FX instruments and another with other instruements…but that would need them to set up groups and do some infrastructure changes at their end which would cost them money…so unless you can show them that your volumes are going to be big enough to help them recover that money and more, no broker would be willing to make such changes for you…

as for money manager accounts, most brokers would be fine to setup that for you as long as you can show that you trade well and as long as you are able to show evidence that you have managed money before…some brokers might reject your application as they might feel that you are too good for them to make shady money thru shady practices like they do for other traders…